Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

We shall refer to him as Mr. A.. although his real name is:

Arthur Jackson

32A Milton Avenue,

Hounslow, Middlesex.

Well, would you remember a man six foot nine inches high, fortyish, and he's got a long scar from here to here and absolutely no nose?

Well, that's not him. He's a small man about this high with a high-pitched voice.

Ah! That's it, hang on a moment. Now a little bit louder. :codger:

I'm just getting...I'm just getting a loud buzzing noise in my left ear. Excuse me a moment.

The mosquito's a clever little bastard. :bang bang: :yay:

What d'you want one of them for! I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you?

We found the tiger skin in a bicycle shop in Cairo. The owner wanted it taken down to Dar Es Salaam :yes:

And there's his mate, Bruce Beer. :cheers: :drool: :cheers:

Bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel! :rage:

I'd like to ask one or two of you at the back not to soil the carpet, there is a restroom upstairs. :eyeroll:

Oh, sorry, mum ... Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

Oh yeah, yeah. After five years they give me a brush. :blink:

Luxury.

We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue

We're supposed to be French, aren't we? :drool:

Bonsoir - ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français ... maintenant ... baa-aa, baa-aa :baabaa: ... nous avons, dans la tête, le cabinc. Ici, on se trouve le petit capitaine Anglais, Monsieur Trubshawe. :baabaa:

But why Dorset? :|

Arthur Jackson

32A Milton Avenue,

Hounslow, Middlesex.

Well, would you remember a man six foot nine inches high, fortyish, and he's got a long scar from here to here and absolutely no nose?

Well, that's not him. He's a small man about this high with a high-pitched voice.

I'm just getting...I'm just getting a loud buzzing noise in my left ear. Excuse me a moment.

What d'you want one of them for! I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you?

We found the tiger skin in a bicycle shop in Cairo. The owner wanted it taken down to Dar Es Salaam :yes:

I'd like to ask one or two of you at the back not to soil the carpet, there is a restroom upstairs. :eyeroll:

Oh, sorry, mum ... Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

Luxury.

We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue

Bonsoir - ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français ... maintenant ... baa-aa, baa-aa :baabaa: ... nous avons, dans la tête, le cabinc. Ici, on se trouve le petit capitaine Anglais, Monsieur Trubshawe. :baabaa:

It was Tidwell's idea, sir.

Arthur Jackson

32A Milton Avenue,

Hounslow, Middlesex.

Luxury.

Ah well, they seem to have linked that themselves, so there's no need for me to interrupt at all. :cheers:

Arthur Jackson

32A Milton Avenue,

Hounslow, Middlesex.

Luxury.

Ah well, they seem to have linked that themselves, so there's no need for me to interrupt at all. :cheers:

We interrupt this thread to annoy you and make things generally irritating for you

Arthur Jackson

32A Milton Avenue,

Hounslow, Middlesex.

Luxury.

We interrupt this thread to annoy you and make things generally irritating for you

Look, I'm getting pretty irritated with this line of questioning.

Look, your whole approach since this interview started has been to mock the Navy. When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off...I was talking metaphorically you fool.

Arthur Jackson

32A Milton Avenue,

Hounslow, Middlesex.

Luxury.

Look, I'm getting pretty irritated with this line of questioning.

Look, your whole approach since this interview started has been to mock the Navy. When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off...I was talking metaphorically you fool.

You bloody fighting again. Break it up or I'll put this pick through your head. :codger:

You bloody fighting again. Break it up or I'll put this pick through your head. :codger:

"It's something they use in coal-mining, father". You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

"It's something they use in coal-mining, father". You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

She's traveled. She's from Purley. :cool:

It was the inhabitants of Hounslow who had made the great trek south to the sunnier pastures of Surbiton, and not vice versa, as he had originally surmised. This was the secret of Surbiton! Happy and contented Mr Norris returned to the calmer waters of chartered accountancy, for, in his way, 'Wrong Way' Norris was right.

It was the inhabitants of Hounslow who had made the great trek south to the sunnier pastures of Surbiton, and not vice versa, as he had originally surmised. This was the secret of Surbiton! Happy and contented Mr Norris returned to the calmer waters of chartered accountancy, for, in his way, 'Wrong Way' Norris was right.

Here, you wouldn't have gone on one of our voyages. They were all dead butch. :sigh:

Here, you wouldn't have gone on one of our voyages. They were all dead butch. :sigh:

Well, we knew as well as anyone that the monsoons were due, but the thing was, Ricky and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

Well, we knew as well as anyone that the monsoons were due, but the thing was, Ricky and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? :scared:

I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? :scared:

Well, don't worry, sir. I used to suffer from short stories...once upon a time. :syrinx:

Well, don't worry, sir. I used to suffer from short stories...once upon a time. :syrinx:

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young man.

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola. :coy:

Hello Sailors! Listen, guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola. :coy:

Bend an ear to the Squadron Leader's banter for a sec, would you?

Are you still running the GDBDMDB? :unsure:

I am the Head of the Careers Advisory Board. I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are, I'm Head of the Careers Advisory Board. :( Or a sculptor, something artistic, or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over split milk, the facts are there and that's that. I'm the Head of this lousy Board.fists%20crying.gif

I am the Head of the Careers Advisory Board. I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are, I'm Head of the Careers Advisory Board. :( Or a sculptor, something artistic, or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over split milk, the facts are there and that's that. I'm the Head of this lousy Board.fists%20crying.gif

Mr. Robertson, your predecessor, savaged three people last week and had to be destroyed. :bang bang: :pussy:

Mr. Robertson, your predecessor, savaged three people last week and had to be destroyed. :bang bang: :pussy:

It'll be Parkinson next.

It'll be Parkinson next.

I his how you say...succ...sussor. I'm his successor, Mr. Atkinson. :hi:

It'll be Parkinson next.

By the way, sir, Mr Bartlett has gone, sir. He said he couldn't wait any longer, sir.

It'll be Parkinson next.

By the way, sir, Mr Bartlett has gone, sir. He said he couldn't wait any longer, sir.

It was back to the engine, fourth coach along so that he could see the gradient signs outside Swanborough. :atickhum:

It'll be Parkinson next.

It was back to the engine, fourth coach along so that he could see the gradient signs outside Swanborough. :atickhum:

Mr Sopwith, aren't you in fact a train spotter? Don't you in fact spot trains? :sarcastic:

It'll be Parkinson next.

Mr Sopwith, aren't you in fact a train spotter? Don't you in fact spot trains? :sarcastic:

Curse you Inspector Dim. You are too clever for us naughty people

• Like 1