Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Well, that's the mission - now here's the method :bang bang: :pussy: Thank you for listening and thank you for a lovely supper.

And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.

Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in 'ere? :unsure:

S. Frog, sir.

Shut up! I'm in charge of this thread! Stand up! :dweez: Sit down! :16ton: Go moo! :moose: See?

Right, I'm not going to buy an ant from you now.

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. :codger:

Er, please excuse my wife. She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica

She probably doesn't even know where the billiard room is. :eyeroll:

You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library

I can't pretend that this library hasn't had its difficulties ... Mr Robertson, your predecessor, an excellent librarian, savaged three people last week and had to be destroyed.

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. And because I'm so evil you'll all die the slow way ... under the drill.

Well, that's the mission - now here's the method :bang bang: :pussy: Thank you for listening and thank you for a lovely supper.

S. Frog, sir.

Shut up! I'm in charge of this thread! Stand up! :dweez: Sit down! :16ton: Go moo! :moose: See?

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. :codger:

Er, please excuse my wife. She may appear to be rather nasty but underneath she has a heart of formica

You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library

I can't pretend that this library hasn't had its difficulties ... Mr Robertson, your predecessor, an excellent librarian, savaged three people last week and had to be destroyed.

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

There, poor Flopsy's dead. And never called me mother. And soon ... you will all be dead, dead, dead, dead. And because I'm so evil you'll all die the slow way ... under the drill.

Oh, what kind of heartless fiend could do that to a man? :scared:

S. Frog, sir.

Mr Neutron! - who, you will remember, is infinitely the most dangerous man in the world, he really is

S. Frog, sir.

Mr Neutron! - who, you will remember, is infinitely the most dangerous man in the world, he really is

Has he been? :unsure:

S. Frog, sir.

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this show. This is show five - I'm not in until show eight.

S. Frog, sir.

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this show. This is show five - I'm not in until show eight.

What is the next number in this sequence - 2,4,6 :popcorn: Did he say eight?

Goodnight, ding-ding-ding-ding-ding. Goodnight. Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.

Goodnight, ding-ding-ding-ding-ding. Goodnight. Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.

Oh well, I seem to be 0/C lights. :zzz:

Vera ... Vera ... darling! Wake up my little lemon. Come to my arms.

Sorry, the five minutes is up. :bang bang: :hug2:

No time to lose.

No time to lose.

Nobody expects the Spa... Oh bugger!

No time to lose.

And now on The Rush Forum another six minutes of the Monty Python's Flying Circus thread.

No time to lose.

And now on The Rush Forum another six minutes of the Monty Python's Flying Circus thread.

Good man. Now remember your announcer's training: deep breaths, and try not to think about what you're saying... :ebert:

No time to lose.

Good man. Now remember your announcer's training: deep breaths, and try not to think about what you're saying... :ebert:

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the next announcement, only he's not at all well.

No time to lose.

The Rush Forum would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the next announcement, only he's not at all well.

:gumby: My Brain Hurts! :gumby:

No time to lose.

Well, you could get one of those Curry's brains.

No time to lose.

Lemon Curry?!? :huh:

No time to lose.

Ah well, it's been on order for two weeks, sir, I was expecting it this morning.

No time to lose.

Ah well, it's been on order for two weeks, sir, I was expecting it this morning.

...but if you can wait till Saturday, I'm expecting a divvy from the Harpenden Building Society. :ph34r:

No time to lose.

...but if you can wait till Saturday, I'm expecting a divvy from the Harpenden Building Society. :ph34r:

No. But what we can do, and this is between you and me, I shouldn't really be telling you this, we'll turn your gas on, make a hole in your pipe, you ring Hounslow emergency, they'll be around here in a couple of days.

No time to lose.

No. But what we can do, and this is between you and me, I shouldn't really be telling you this, we'll turn your gas on, make a hole in your pipe, you ring Hounslow emergency, they'll be around here in a couple of days.

Oh, it'll make a change from plumbing. :spitwater:

No time to lose.

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

No time to lose.

You don't think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking?

After all, you have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your spine and tail... :yes:

No time to lose.

After all, you have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your spine and tail... :yes:

All brontosauruses are thin at one end, much much thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end.