Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Aren't you going to say something about "mine aren't but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight?" :bang bang: :codger:

Ahh, what's so special about the cheesemakers? :huh:

Now I'm going to ask you that question once more, and if you say "no" I'm going to shoot you through the head. :bitchslap:

As I lay down to the sound of the Russian gentlemen practising their shooting, I realised I was in a bit of a pickle.

Well it doesn't matter, anyway. I can hit it seven times out of ten, that's the point. :atickhum:

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth.

Aren't you going to say something about "mine aren't but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight?" :bang bang: :codger:

Now I'm going to ask you that question once more, and if you say "no" I'm going to shoot you through the head. :bitchslap:

As I lay down to the sound of the Russian gentlemen practising their shooting, I realised I was in a bit of a pickle.

Well it doesn't matter, anyway. I can hit it seven times out of ten, that's the point. :atickhum:

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth.

Anyway, the problem I believe is basically sexual, is it? :drool:

Sex, sex, sex. Where were we? Well, had I got as far as the penis entering the vagina?

Sex, sex, sex. Where were we? Well, had I got as far as the penis entering the vagina?

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. :whipgirl:

Edited by blackhawkrush

That's not the point. We could have it any time we wanted. and, what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.

That's not the point. We could have it any time we wanted. and, what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.

Time enough I think for a piece of wood. :blush:

• Like 1

We have some really exiting guests for you this evening. A fabulous spruce, back from a tour of Holland, three gum trees making their first appearance in this country, scots pine and the conifers, and Elm Tree Bole - there you go, can't be bad - an exiting new American plank, a rainforest and a bucket of sawdust giving their views on teenage violence, and an unusual guest for this programme, a piece of laminated plastic.

We have some really exiting guests for you this evening. A fabulous spruce, back from a tour of Holland, three gum trees making their first appearance in this country, scots pine and the conifers, and Elm Tree Bole - there you go, can't be bad - an exiting new American plank, a rainforest and a bucket of sawdust giving their views on teenage violence, and an unusual guest for this programme, a piece of laminated plastic.

And on my right, putting the case against the Government, is a small patch of brown liquid. Good evening. :hi:

And on my right, putting the case against the Government, is a small patch of brown liquid. Good evening. :hi:

Er... Oh yes look, I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on ropes.

Edited by Your_Lion

Er... Oh yes look, I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on ropes.

That hoop's got a hole in it. :huh:

Don't want an antelope nibbling the hoops. :no:

Well, I do feel a bit peckish. Can we have some parsnips? :drool:

...brings a new meaning to the word vomit.

Oh, if I may suggest, sir...the pheasant a la reine. :ebert:

No no sir. it's not dead. It's resting!

No no sir. it's not dead. It's resting!

No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.

Well, we're going to kick straight off this week with our Mortuary Quiz, so have your pens and pencils ready. :codger:

And now the Mayoral human being takes the Mayoral Pen in the Mayoral hand and watched by the Lady Mayoress, who of course scored that magnificent try in the first half, signs the fishy exemption.

Well, we're going to kick straight off this week with our Mortuary Quiz, so have your pens and pencils ready. :codger:

And now the Mayoral human being takes the Mayoral Pen in the Mayoral hand and watched by the Lady Mayoress, who of course scored that magnificent try in the first half, signs the fishy exemption.

Well, I didn't vote for you. :moon:

Well, I think he'd do a lot of good to the Stock Exchange.

Well, there you have it. A Sensible gain at Driffield. :banana:

He doesn't give me any confidence at all - he's obviously a dummy.

Well, it all started about five years ago when we started going on holiday to Brighton together... :coy: :unsure: :coy:

Well, it all started about five years ago when we started going on holiday to Brighton together... :coy: :unsure: :coy:

could be taken on holiday. Could be yes - swimming costumes. Know what I mean. Candid photography. Know what I mean, nudge nudge.

could be taken on holiday. Could be yes - swimming costumes. Know what I mean. Candid photography. Know what I mean, nudge nudge.

Oh Vera, you remember Acapulco in the Springtime? :guitar: :blink: :guitar: