Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper.

Sorry chaps, it was my mother. :eyeroll:

I mean she used to be happy here until she started on the crochet. Now she can't do without it. Twenty balls of wool a day, sometimes. If she can't get the wool she gets violent.

Well, why don't you try birds nests like I've done? Or else, dead bracken. :codger:

there's some lovely filth down here

I'll throw that in and a fiver, for the briefcase and the umbrella. :cheers:

This whole case is crammed full of Swiss watches and clocks. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise

Entel and apploach the thlone. :bitchslap:

No, no...you not speak English velly wells

Oh no. I can speak the third and fourth sentences perfectly normally. :)

His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in his ambience, failure to respond to conventional external stimuli. :cheerleader: :blink: :cheerleader:

I got up at five o'clock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

I mean she used to be happy here until she started on the crochet. Now she can't do without it. Twenty balls of wool a day, sometimes. If she can't get the wool she gets violent.

Well, why don't you try birds nests like I've done? Or else, dead bracken. :codger:

This whole case is crammed full of Swiss watches and clocks. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty's Customs and Excise

His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in his ambience, failure to respond to conventional external stimuli. :cheerleader: :blink: :cheerleader:

I got up at five o'clock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

...and still can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab. :eh:

...and still can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab. :eh:

I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said, the dead crab she said, she said. Well, her sister's gone to Rhodesia what with her womb and all

I mean you've got to be cruel to be kind so Mrs Harris said, so she said, she said, she said, the dead crab she said, she said. Well, her sister's gone to Rhodesia what with her womb and all

Oh, that's typical. Talk talk talk. Natter natter natter! :eyeroll:

You try that with a pineapple down your windpipe.

The label says "Zurich", sir. :huh:

With moist eyes, Erik leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land of Ljosa waters

With moist eyes, Erik leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land of Ljosa waters

There have been many stirring tales told of the sea and also some fairly uninteresting ones only marginally connected with it, like this one. :zzz:

There have been many stirring tales told of the sea and also some fairly uninteresting ones only marginally connected with it, like this one. :zzz:

In Nova Scotia today, Mr Roy Bent of North Walsham in Norfolk became the first man to cross the Atlantic on a tricycle. His tricycle, specially adapted for the crossing, was ninety feet long, with a protective steel hull, three funnels, seventeen first-class cabins and a radar scanner. Mr Bent is in our Durham studios, which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London.

In Nova Scotia today, Mr Roy Bent of North Walsham in Norfolk became the first man to cross the Atlantic on a tricycle. His tricycle, specially adapted for the crossing, was ninety feet long, with a protective steel hull, three funnels, seventeen first-class cabins and a radar scanner. Mr Bent is in our Durham studios, which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London.

...but he has sent his fridge. This is the fridge in which he keeps most of his milk, butter and eggs. What a typically selfless gesture, that he should send this fridge, of all his fridges, to be with us tonight.

Here, that tomato just ejected itself! :blink:

You're the first person to order a salad for two years. All the Eskimos eat here is fish, fish ...

You're the first person to order a salad for two years. All the Eskimos eat here is fish, fish ...

Could you do the egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam, then? :unsure:

I wish you'd all stop bickering and eat me

A little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said?

A little tip. Don't have any of the vicar over there. He's been here two weeks and nobody's touched him. 'Nuff said?

We was too late...The Rev. Neuk saw the light. :bang bang: :codger:

A unique event in cinema history! Julius Caesar on an Aldis lamp!

No you didn't, you did Jack and the Beanstalk. :tsk:

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

And now the ten seconds of sex :hug2: All right, you can stop now.

No, no! No sorry - just demonstrating... haven't finished. Haven't started yet.

Oh dear. Nearly forgot the gesture. :hi:

Jack...it's Dick. Do you want me to make the announcement? :blah:

Lemon curry?

Lemon curry?

I didn't write that! Sounds more like Dickens. :finbar:

Lemon curry?

I didn't write that! Sounds more like Dickens. :finbar:

It sodding was not! It was Shaw! :no:

• Like 1