• Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire

QUOTE (tri.ad @ Mar 13 2007, 07:42 AM)
Hold Your Fire. There are some very good songs on it (Force Ten, Time Stand Still, Mission), but the rest doesn't really do anything for me.

that about sums it up. A few good songs on HYF, but one of their weaker efforts.

I couldn't believe anyone voted for Permanent Waves or Moving Pictures, then when I noticed that 2112 was already voted off the island I about choked!

I'm somewhat surprised at all of the p/g hate around here. Granted, I had written that album off almost from the beginning, for some reason, but I really got into it after R30 came out and I was digging on "Between the Wheels."

No matter... one album here is so far inferior to the others that it clearly MUST go! tongue.gif I voted for (or rather, against) HYF.

Power Windows

I'm not that much of a fan of 80s Rush... They have some good stuff, but Power Windows is my least favorite of all of them.

Now, Anyone who votes off Hemispheres, A Farewell to Kings, or Moving Pictures....... dazed025.gif dazed025.gif wink.gif

Edited by coder_

Now I am embaressed. I Listened to Permanent Waves again and i didn't remember it was this good! I should have voted for Hold Your fire!! beathorse.gif