Oneone??????

Indica

Dont feel bad Indy, I had no clue what they were talking about with Oneone either, I thought it was someones friend or something. Whoever it was though, when I made a post inquiring about it, he mysteriously showed up. Coincidentally, I beleive I was talking with dweezil, and dweezil was around when this all started..........

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................DOT.........................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................HA...........................

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 30 2004, 09:34 PM)
Dont feel bad Indy, I had no clue what they were talking about with Oneone either, I thought it was someones friend or something. Whoever it was though, when I made a post inquiring about it, he mysteriously showed up. Coincidentally, I beleive I was talking with dweezil, and dweezil was around when this all started..........

Whomever it is appears to be a good stalker. laugh.gif maybe it IS Dweezil

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Nov 30 2004, 10:03 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 30 2004, 09:34 PM)
Dont feel bad Indy, I had no clue what they were talking about with Oneone either, I thought it was someones friend or something.  Whoever it was though, when I made a post inquiring about it, he mysteriously showed up.  Coincidentally, I beleive I was talking with dweezil, and dweezil was around when this all started..........

Whomever it is appears to be a good stalker. laugh.gif maybe it IS Dweezil

You didnt quote all my dots doh.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 1 2004, 03:53 AM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 1 2004, 12:01 AM)
Oneone, a legend in his own mind.

. . . or a legend in his own MIME rofl3.gif rofl3.gif doh.gif I need to get a life, or some sleep at least laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif Tranny! U better put that in the TRF phrase book update or you're gonna get alot of these confused13.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 1 2004, 03:53 AM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 1 2004, 12:01 AM)
Oneone, a legend in his own mind.

. . . or a legend in his own MIME rofl3.gif rofl3.gif doh.gif I need to get a life, or some sleep at least laugh.gif

HAHA bekloppt.gif Hi Trance!!

Archived