Snakes & Arrows

Drumnut

Snakes & Arrows is the nineteenth studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush, set to be released on May 1, 2007 (see 2007 in music). Writing for the album began in January 2006 with Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson working in Toronto, Canada, and Neil Peart residing in California. It was recorded November 2006 through January 2007 at Allaire Studios, Shokan, New York and a small Toronto studio. The album is being produced by both Rush and Nick Raskulinecz and engineered by Rick Chycki.[2]

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Feb 21 2007, 11:44 PM)
Snakes & Arrows is the nineteenth studio album by the Canadian rock band Rush, set to be released on May 1, 2007 (see 2007 in music). Writing for the album began in January 2006 with Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson working in Toronto, Canada, and Neil Peart residing in California. It was recorded November 2006 through January 2007 at Allaire Studios, Shokan, New York and a small Toronto studio. The album is being produced by both Rush and Nick Raskulinecz and engineered by Rick Chycki.[2]

Shokan, New York is near Woodstock... and only about 70 miles from my house!

I wish I knew they were so close to me all that time.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Feb 21 2007, 11:44 PM)

Cool...

trink38.gif smile.gif

Archived