Most underrated Rush song?

annylei

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 1 2004, 04:46 PM)
Two of my favorite underrated songs are:

Avaliable Light (the ?snare? drum, I'm sure it's some other kind of drum. I have no clue) anyways when it hits it is just so sharp.

Hand Over Fist, this one just gets to me every time. There is a really cool part in the middle with a deep rumbling that just makes the windows rattle. I'm sure whoever knows what kind of drum is in Avaliable light will also knows what makes this sound.

Available Light is one of my oldest favs!!! and Hand Over Fist is my wife's favorite. It's why I had that avatar for as long as I did. Presto is such an awesome album.

I have to add one. To this day, it's one of the greatest Rush songs, imo.

Chain Lightning.

Each instrument is it's own masterpiece on this song. I can isolate any part of that song and hear nothing else. It's just awesome.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 1 2004, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 1 2004, 04:46 PM)
Two of my favorite underrated songs are:

Avaliable Light (the ?snare? drum, I'm sure it's some other kind of drum. I have no clue)  anyways when it hits it is just so sharp.

Hand Over Fist, this one just gets to me every time.  There is a really cool part in the middle with a deep rumbling that just makes the windows rattle.  I'm sure whoever knows what kind of drum is in Avaliable light will also knows what makes this sound.

Available Light is one of my oldest favs!!! and Hand Over Fist is my wife's favorite. It's why I had that avatar for as long as I did. Presto is such an awesome album.

I have to add one. To this day, it's one of the greatest Rush songs, imo.

Chain Lightning.

Each instrument is it's own masterpiece on this song. I can isolate any part of that song and hear nothing else. It's just awesome.

Oh yes, Chain Lightning, an excellent choice! I love to groove to the bass on this track...and for those of you, who for some reason are unable to hear that instrument on Presto, here it is, in all its glory! GeddyFinal.gif