The WORST Thing In the World

KublaKhan

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus

Good one Invisible... if you dont get it, check the front laugh.gif

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair < no snow on christmas

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair < no snow on christmas <freezing rain

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair < no snow on christmas <freezing rain < No Rush Forum

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair < no snow on christmas <freezing rain < No Rush Forum <no music

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair < no snow on christmas <freezing rain < No Rush Forum <no music<no free thought

Spambots<Country Music< school< maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less < wife with PMS <not having sex <not having CHOCOLATE <Snow <dust < falling down a flight of stairs <having to get up early <running out of dry vermouth< teachers <bad drivers<an SEC team winning the national championship <old drivers< not having pizza <changing a poopy diaper<Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair < no snow on christmas <freezing rain < No Rush Forum <no music<no free thought <no internet

You've all got it wrong! The first thing posted is the worst thing on here. You have the less than sign for the word on the left, which means that each one posted is increasingly better. I'll switch the signs. Now, each one isd progressively worse.

Spambots>Country Music> school>maths> Manchester United> Being Girl-Less > wife with PMS >not having sex >not having CHOCOLATE >Snow >dust > falling down a flight of stairs >having to get up early >running out of dry vermouth> teachers >bad drivers>an SEC team winning the national championship >old drivers> not having pizza >changing a poopy diaper>Having Tinnitus>worn out shoes>bad breath >tooth ache> Stomach Ache >feeling crappy>Cancer >I agree with KK >being dead >not having chocolate >getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer> have the shitts >war> GWB, for sending more troops >having no hair > no snow on christmas >freezing rain > No Rush Forum >no music>no free thought >no internet>50 Cent

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jan 12 2007, 06:02 PM)
You've all got it wrong! The first thing posted is the worst thing on here. You have the less than sign for the word on the left, which means that each one posted is increasingly better. I'll switch the signs. Now, each one isd progressively worse.

Spambots>Country Music> school>maths> Manchester United> Being Girl-Less > wife with PMS >not having sex >not having CHOCOLATE >Snow >dust > falling down a flight of stairs >having to get up early >running out of dry vermouth> teachers >bad drivers>an SEC team winning the national championship >old drivers> not having pizza >changing a poopy diaper>Having Tinnitus>worn out shoes>bad breath >tooth ache> Stomach Ache >feeling crappy>Cancer >I agree with KK >being dead >not having chocolate >getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer> have the shitts >war> GWB, for sending more troops >having no hair > no snow on christmas >freezing rain > No Rush Forum >no music>no free thought >no internet>50 Cent

Nope.... I meant for it to be getting worse.

Spambots<Country Music< school<maths< Manchester United< Being Girl-Less< wife with PMS< not having sex< not having CHOCOLATE< Snow< dust< falling down a flight of stairs< having to get up early< running out of dry vermouth< teachers< bad drivers< an SEC team winning the national championship< old drivers< not having pizza< changing a poopy diaper< Having Tinnitus<worn out shoes<bad breath <tooth ache< Stomach Ache <feeling crappy<Cancer <I agree with KK <being dead <not having chocolate <getting hit in the head with a sledgehammer< have the shitts <war< GWB, for sending more troops <having no hair < no snow on christmas <freezing rain < No Rush Forum <no music<no free thought <no internet<50 Cent< Rap in general

Archived