LISTENING PARTY!!!!!!!!

thesweetscience

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 22 2008, 07:00 PM)
chill man, i'm in chat now. tongue.gif

come on in, peeps! water's fine...

I gotta admit, your show ROCKS! 1022.gif I'm ashamed that I've only listened to the show twice (2 in a row), but I plan on upping that number during the summertime!

Quickie request: could you play Starship Trooper by Yes next week? I know you get a lot of request, but it would be pretty cool...... 1022.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 22 2008, 05:37 PM)

come on in, peeps!  water's fine...

I gotta admit, your show ROCKS! 1022.gif I'm ashamed that I've only listened to the show twice (2 in a row), but I plan on upping that number during the summertime!

Quickie request: could you play Starship Trooper by Yes next week? I know you get a lot of request, but it would be pretty cool...... 1022.gif

Xanadu,

First off, thanks for the compliments about my show! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

In regards to playing Starship Trooper, I have two problems:

1. I played that song literally last week on May 15th, so it might be a tad soon to replay it.

2. I'm not taking any requests for next week's show, May 29th, since that is my "Acid Test" show and I'm creating that whole one myself.

If you want to make a request with any other song for the following week, I'm all ears - feel free to PM me too.

Thanks for listening! Come join us in chat sometime for even more fun during the show. common001.gif

Peace,

Gary (Goober) bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 23 2008, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 22 2008, 05:37 PM)

come on in, peeps!  water's fine...

Xanadu,

First off, thanks for the compliments about my show! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

In regards to playing Starship Trooper, I have two problems:

1. I played that song literally last week on May 15th, so it might be a tad soon to replay it.

2. I'm not taking any requests for next week's show, May 29th, since that is my "Acid Test" show and I'm creating that whole one myself.

If you want to make a request with any other song for the following week, I'm all ears - feel free to PM me too.

Thanks for listening! Come join us in chat sometime for even more fun during the show. common001.gif

Peace,

Gary (Goober) bekloppt.gif

Thanks for playing Jacob's Ladder last night, that rocked! 1022.gif I heard you mention the acid test last night, and how you had to do all the requests for 2 weeks in one! As for Starship Trooper, that's OK, but if you do an album side (in 2 weeks), could you do The Gates of Delirium? cool10.gif Or is it too long? unsure.gif

Tonight is Part 1 of a 2-part special I call "The Acid Test Show" and will consist of some of the most trippy and psychedelic psounds ever to caress the fleshy appendages on either side of your head and the inner workings within.

For those who missed last week's show, it's here:

The Interdimensional Vortex - May 22, 2008

The Interdimensional Vortex plays from 5-7pm Thrusday night (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) on www.kskq.org and is mix between 60's psych, 70's prog and other audio goodies - click on the play button or on "Listen Live" for immediate streaming.

Don't forget to come to chat for a psychedelic lovefest!

Peace & Love,

Gary (aka Goober or "The Space Dork")

Ga-raaaaaay! I'm finally gonna listen in tonight to the WHOLE show!

Also, you mentioned chat.... is that the live chat? Because I can't get in it! It just brings up a blank screen.....

Peace back at ya,

Xanadu93 (or Tim, or "The Dude!!"

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 29 2008, 07:23 AM)
Also, you mentioned chat.... is that the live chat? Because I can't get in it! It just brings up a blank screen.....
Peace back at ya,

Yeah, it's the live TRF chat. Don't know what to tell you if you can't get in. Maybe you need to download java?

I hope you can listen regardless, but if you can chat as well, so much the better. smile.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 29 2008, 10:24 AM)
Peace back at ya,

Yeah, it's the live TRF chat. Don't know what to tell you if you can't get in. Maybe you need to download java?

I hope you can listen regardless, but if you can chat as well, so much the better. smile.gif

trink39.gif

I may not be letting it load, or my computer is too slow.....

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 29 2008, 08:48 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 29 2008, 10:24 AM)
Peace back at ya,

trink39.gif

I may not be letting it load, or my computer is too slow.....

confused13.gif

Be there with bells on gooberoni laugh.gif It will be my way of passing time till Ya Ya gets here! She will not be joining us in chat as she will be on a plane Seattle bound 653.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 29 2008, 10:23 AM)
Peace back at ya,

Do you have Java installed?

QUOTE (Gompers @ May 29 2008, 12:27 PM)
Peace back at ya,

It appears that I do not.

Link for download?

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 29 2008, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ May 29 2008, 12:27 PM)
Peace back at ya,

It appears that I do not.

Link for download?

http://java.com/en/

Sadly I will not be listening in to one of the best radio extravaganzas on the planet as I am currently fullfilling another tour of duty up in the barrenlands.

I look forward to the June 12 edition of the Vortex.

To ALL: Enjoy!! trink39.gif

Hey Gooberino, taking ideas for show themes for future shows?

Like the Mellotron Show, or how about songs with animals in their names (PF - Animals entirely!)?