A Typical Slayer Fan

mortkort

I'm a Slayer fan too trink39.gif (well, I don't think I'm on the same level as that guy in the video tongue.gif ) But I was playing pool the other night, and someone put War Ensemble, Reign In Blood, among other Slayer classics on the jukebox and it reminded me why I am a Slayer fan! 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Dec 24 2006, 12:39 AM)
I'm a Slayer fan too trink39.gif (well, I don't think I'm on the same level as that guy in the video tongue.gif ) But I was playing pool the other night, and someone put War Ensemble, Reign In Blood, among other Slayer classics on the jukebox and it reminded me why I am a Slayer fan! 1022.gif 1022.gif

ohmy.gif

A jukebox with SLAYER???

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

That Slayer fan is pretty sedate. Some of their fans carve their name permanently into their arm!!!!

My friend is like that... laugh.gif

We went to school together and he would go up to random people and start saying "SLAYER! worship SLAYER!" lol and then point to their eyes or something, like as if he was watching you... rofl3.gif it was hilarious.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 24 2006, 12:57 AM)
I'm a Slayer fan too  trink39.gif  (well, I don't think I'm on the same level as that guy in the video  tongue.gif ) But I was playing pool the other night, and someone put War Ensemble, Reign In Blood, among other Slayer classics on the jukebox and it reminded me why I am a Slayer fan!  1022.gif  1022.gif

ohmy.gif

A jukebox with SLAYER???

Not only that, I'm pretty sure they also had the entire Rush catalog. Now that's cool yes.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Dec 25 2006, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 24 2006, 12:57 AM)
I'm a Slayer fan too  trink39.gif  (well, I don't think I'm on the same level as that guy in the video  tongue.gif ) But I was playing pool the other night, and someone put War Ensemble, Reign In Blood, among other Slayer classics on the jukebox and it reminded me why I am a Slayer fan!  1022.gif  1022.gif

ohmy.gif

A jukebox with SLAYER???

Not only that, I'm pretty sure they also had the entire Rush catalog. Now that's cool yes.gif

Yeah was an awesome jukebox. I could have spent a lot of money on that thing if we stayed longer. 1022.gif

Archived