Goober Radio!

rushgoober

QUOTE (thelocator @ Aug 19 2010, 12:34 PM)
This guy still around?  I used to catch him when I was stationed overseas...a little outpost in the Estonian/Latvian border region...All we had was Goober Radio to get us through many cold and estony nights...Many of us would write home by the light given off by Goober Radio, others would brush their teeth and check for body lice by the same light...Goober Radio has been the one shining beacon in a cruel and violent world...I will join the party, I think.

i don't know whether i should go eyesre4.gif or ohmy.gif or laugh.gif .

bekloppt.gif trink39.gif confused13.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goober, another thank you is due you...

I use the Windows Media Player to access your show...and since I haven't heard your show in a really long time before just recently, I had totally forgot that the WMP's capabilities gives you access to all the many LIVE 365 radio stations, easily and completely free...

AND, there'a a tubload of Progressive Rock and Metal shows to be had by anyone with fingers. Really, really worth it...Once again, I'm getting to check out a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't be able to check otherwise...Goober, man, you're a commendable dude...

Right now I'm checking out a program called Koolkat's Odd Sky. The former Genesis tribute band, The Watch, is doing their thing.

Loads of competition though...There's 109 Prog stations. And I forgot about them all.

Edited by thelocator

OMG! There's something called Jethro Tull Web Radio...Just like for your show, we should get together in the chat on some other choosen night and listen to this program...even though they actually play a soundclip of Ian Anderson stating that you're now listening to JT Web Radio and for you not to tell you friends, that its 'our' secret.

QUOTE (thelocator @ Aug 27 2010, 08:23 PM)
OMG! There's something called Jethro Tull Web Radio...Just like for your show, we should get together in the chat on some other choosen night and listen to this program...even though they actually play a soundclip of Ian Anderson stating that you're now listening to JT Web Radio and for you not to tell you friends, that its 'our' secret.

That could be cool.

Scuba Gooba, I'm comin' down to the station tonight...I got a demo of me band and a plastic water pistol that looks just like an Uzi...and I gonna get ya ta play what I worked so hard on, or I'm gonna shoot the place up with the water of my own making...You can fit my entire demo inta the space where ya place them damn proggers, like A Tab in the Ocean.

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 2 2010, 04:49 PM)
Scuba Gooba, I'm comin' down to the station tonight...I got a demo of me band and a plastic water pistol that looks just like an Uzi...and I gonna get ya ta play what I worked so hard on, or I'm gonna shoot the place up with the water of my own making...You can fit my entire demo inta the space where ya place them damn proggers, like A Tab in the Ocean.

um, cool? confused13.gif scared.gif

Time kept on slippin today (to the sea? unsure.gif)

The last 30 minutes were great, as well as some of my most active chat time to date! laugh.gif

Archives, as always, are a beautiful thing smile.gif

laterz trink39.gif