Goober Radio!

rushgoober

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 15 2008, 03:27 PM)
can I request "Summer" by Choose/the/light?

biggrin.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif

you can request it, but it doesn't mean i'll play it. wink.gif

i actually have a rule not to play anything people request of me of their own music (and i've gotten a LOT of these requests) for a variety of reasons. pm me if you want to know why, but it's just easier not to play any, or else i'd have to play all of them, and it's really not the focus of my show - nothing personal...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 15 2008, 03:58 PM)

biggrin.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif

i actually have a rule not to play anything people request of me of their own music (and i've gotten a LOT of these requests) for a variety of reasons. pm me if you want to know why, but it's just easier not to play any, or else i'd have to play all of them, and it's really not the focus of my show - nothing personal...

yea I totally get what you mean

...pssst, gleaming, since I can't request my music, request it for me laugh.gif

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 15 2008, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 15 2008, 03:58 PM)

biggrin.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif

yea I totally get what you mean

...pssst, gleaming, since I can't request my music, request it for me laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pssssst CTL, if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours! tongue.gif

Gary. Tonight's show was completely awesome!!!!!!!!!

I have my request for Acid week too. (you look full for next week so ill skip this week wink.gif )

for acid week can you play Happiness is a warm Gun by the Beatles.

If thats not trippy enough 'Only a Northern Song' is my second choice biggrin.gif it's on the Yellow Submarine soundtrack.

Hey Goober I thought of an awesome psychedelic tune that I think would be good for Acid Week (if you think it's trippy enough wink.gif cool10.gif )

Would you rather I PM you requests or just shout 'em out to the world?

BTW: tonight's show was awesome!!! Good luck with those toenails. tongue.gif

Edited by Did Lee Squat?

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ May 15 2008, 07:46 PM)
Hey Goober I thought of an awesome psychedelic tune that I think would be good for Acid Week (if you think it's trippy enough wink.gif cool10.gif )

Would you rather I PM you requests or just shout 'em out to the world?

BTW: tonight's show was awesome!!! Good luck with those toenails. tongue.gif

What the hell, PM me - let's keep some mystery here. wink.gif

I still have to find a toenail clipper... unsure.gif tongue.gif

REQUESTS FOR THE NEXT TWO SHOWS (5/22 & 5/29):

I've decided not to take any requests for my "Acid Test Show" on May 29th since it will be a pretty unique show and I'd like to program the whole thing myself.

So, people who already made requests in this thread or PM'ed me will have them played THIS week (on the 22nd). If anyone else has a request, let me know by 5pm PST today, as by then I'll have the whole thing planned for this week.

Thanks for understanding about the 29th - it'll be a VERY trippy and unique show to say the least... wink.gif

Ok, I've got more requests tonight then I have time to play. eh.gif

Not really, but I do have several, and basically there will much ass-kickage on tonight's radio programme. yes.gif

For those who missed last week's show, it's here:

The Interdimensional Vortex - May 15, 2008

The Interdimensional Vortex plays from 5-7pm Thrusday night (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) on www.kskq.org and is mix between 60's psych, 70's prog and other audio goodies - click on the play button or on "Listen Live" for immediate streaming.

Don't forget to come to chat to join in the wacky love and mayhem!

Peace & Love,

Gary (aka Goober or "The Space Dork")

Tonight is Part 1 of a 2-part special I call "The Acid Test Show" and will consist of some of the most trippy and psychedelic psounds ever to caress the fleshy appendages on either side of your head and the inner workings within.

For those who missed last week's show, it's here:

The Interdimensional Vortex - May 22, 2008

The Interdimensional Vortex plays from 5-7pm Thrusday night (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) on www.kskq.org and is mix between 60's psych, 70's prog and other audio goodies - click on the play button or on "Listen Live" for immediate streaming.

Don't forget to come to chat for a psychedelic lovefest!

Peace & Love,

Gary (aka Goober or "The Space Dork")

Hey, Gary, for next week's show, could you play, I don't know, something like Cygnus X-1: Hemispheres for your album side special? Or, maybe something long & epic by Rush or Yes?

Just kinda thinkin' because I miss the show! I haven't had it in 2 weeks, man! fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 18 2008, 07:17 PM)
Hey, Gary, for next week's show, could you play, I don't know, something like Cygnus X-1: Hemispheres for your album side special? Or, maybe something long & epic by Rush or Yes?

Just kinda thinkin' because I miss the show! I haven't had it in 2 weeks, man! fists crying.gif

I'll do that for next week as tomorrow's show is planned out already. I usually have Thursday's show planned by Monday or Tuesday, so get me early. Tomorrow's show is gonna rock though. yes.gif wink.gif 1022.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 18 2008, 11:00 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 18 2008, 07:17 PM)

Just kinda thinkin' because I miss the show! I haven't had it in 2 weeks, man!  fists crying.gif

I'll do that for next week as tomorrow's show is planned out already. I usually have Thursday's show planned by Monday or Tuesday, so get me early. Tomorrow's show is gonna rock though. yes.gif wink.gif 1022.gif cool.gif

Ya, that's what I was talking about! And I'm actually listening to Roundabout for the first time since the tour cancellation! (the only other Yes was "Owner of a Lonely Heart" on VH-1)

Actually, I have a fish fry with my grandfather tomorrow night for a local politician, and he hasn't told me what time. So I'm hoping to catch the show in any way, shape or form! Sorry if I can't make it sad.gif , and please make a shout-out to all us TRFers on air! yes.gif