Goober Radio!

rushgoober

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Mar 30 2008, 08:13 AM)
I've missed it the last couple of weeks. I may be there next week, but I've been SOOOOOO tired.

I will try my hardest this thursday.

Oh, and Gary, you have the voice for a silent comedy!

unsure.gif ph34r.gif

Cool man, I hope you can listen! yes.gif

Silent comedian, huh? unsure.gif

Hey, sorry I haven't been around the forum much lately peeps - been incredibly busy!

So another awesome show planned for tonight, including a couple of TRF requests and an album side that has to be heard to be believed.

For anyone who missed last week's show, here it is! Click on the link and it should start streaming immediately:

The Interdimensional Vortex - March 27, 2008

The Interdimensional Vortex plays from 5-7pm Thrusday night (8-10pm EST, 1-3am UK) on www.kskq.org and is mix between 60's psych, 70's prog and other audio goodies - click on the play button or on "Listen Live" for immediate streaming.

Come join us in chat during the show!

Peace,

Gary (Goober)

Edited by rushgoober

Hey Gary. Might as well get a head start for next week. tongue.gif Do you have A Farewell to Kings (song) or In the Light by Led Zep? Edited by Echoes

Hey Goob what was the name of that French band? Before you played 'Peace Train.'

Oh and I got a request too, play some random and obscure stuff i've never of heard before...oh wait.. tongue.gif keep up the good work bro

All songs were fantastic. Very good show last night.

I'm putting in a request for King Crimson's "One More Red Nightmare" please... and if you don't have that, I'd like "Moonchild" instead..... but play the former if you have it. smile.gif

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Apr 3 2008, 07:03 PM)
Hey Goob what was the name of that French band? Before you played 'Peace Train.'

The group is Shylock, and the album is Ile De Fievre from 1978. An even better album by them is Gialorgues from 1977.

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Apr 3 2008, 07:03 PM)
Oh and I got a request too, play some random and obscure stuff i've never of heard before...oh wait..  tongue.gif  keep up the good work bro

sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rush! @ Apr 4 2008, 09:09 AM)
All songs were fantastic. Very good show last night.

I'm putting in a request for King Crimson's "One More Red Nightmare" please... and if you don't have that, I'd like "Moonchild" instead..... but play the former if you have it. smile.gif

Thanks, man! Got ya covered on the request front. wink.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 4 2008, 02:31 PM)
Hey Gary can you please play Main Street by Bob Seger?

Hmmmm, don't think I have that. I have 3 or 4 EARLY albums when his band was The Bob Seger System, but if it's not on one of those albums, me no got. no.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 4 2008, 04:57 PM)

Hmmmm, don't think I have that. I have 3 or 4 EARLY albums when his band was The Bob Seger System, but if it's not on one of those albums, me no got. no.gif

How about Night Moves (the song)?

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 4 2008, 08:25 PM)

Sorry, I don't have any well known Bob Seger stuff or any of his big hits...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 5 2008, 07:39 AM)

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 5 2008, 09:54 AM)

fists crying.gif

It'll be ok, dude. Somehow you'll make it through. tongue.gif

There is somewhere on TRF where I posted my entire CD collection if you can find it. wink.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 5 2008, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 5 2008, 09:54 AM)

fists crying.gif

It'll be ok, dude. Somehow you'll make it through. tongue.gif

There is somewhere on TRF where I posted my entire CD collection if you can find it. wink.gif

Can you play The Pass for me?

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Apr 8 2008, 06:27 AM)
Moonmadness. What a trip. cool10.gif

Moonmadness is their best, followed closely by Mirage and then The Snow Goose. Those are the three essential ones IMHO, although their first self-titled one, Rain Dances and Breathless are no slouches. They have a double live album that I never got on cd that was pretty damn good too for a live album called "A Live Record".

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 8 2008, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Apr 8 2008, 06:27 AM)
Moonmadness. What a trip. cool10.gif

Moonmadness is their best, followed closely by Mirage and then The Snow Goose. Those are the three essential ones IMHO, although their first self-titled one, Rain Dances and Breathless are no slouches. They have a double live album that I never got on cd that was pretty damn good too for a live album. I think it was called "A Live One" or something....

I only have The Snow Goose, Moonmadness and one of the later ones called I Can See Your House From Here which I don't recommend but it isn't too bad. I'd like to get hold of Mirage one day I've heard the tune Earth Rise (Or something?) off there and I enjoyed that one.

Entities of this domain let it be known that The Prog Lord approves of The Holy Latimer and his other-worldly sounds. The shrouded shapes cast by Moonmadness are slices of sleepy exotica that snake like a wild opiate through the black grooves of destiny and should remain unheard of by none here. Each piece from the opening Aristillus to the pun-laced epic Lunar Sea is obscured by an almost familiar veil of the subconscious from whence the muse herein arises. Edited by The Prog Lord

QUOTE (The Prog Lord @ Apr 8 2008, 06:57 AM)
Entities of this domain let it be known that The Prog Lord approves of The Holy Latimer and his other-worldly sounds. The shrouded shapes cast by Moonmadness are slices of sleepy exotica that snake like a wild opiate through the black grooves of destiny and should remain unheard of by none here. Each piece from the opening Aristillus to the pun-laced epic Lunar Sea is obscured by an almost familiar veil of the subconscious from whence the muse herein arises.

Absof*ckinglutely! yes.gif

confused13.gif