The Rush Tours

Afterimage71

This is THE book I would like to see the day of light...a complete touring book with facts, attendance..anecdotes from the ones who were there at first hand...tales from the road in a blockbuster of a well documented book with rare photos from the road....YES this is the book I want, the Rush book to end all.... yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Does anyone fancy this....

QUOTE (Afterimage71 @ Nov 4 2006, 12:04 PM)
This is THE book I would like to see the day of light...a complete touring book with facts, attendance..anecdotes from the ones who were there at first hand...tales from the road in a blockbuster of a well documented book with rare photos from the road....YES this is the book I want, the Rush book to end all.... yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

yes.gif

When you're done putting it together, put me down for one!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I always thought it would be cool if Cleveland music newspaper "Scene" magazine made something like this of concert reviews of bands in book form a compilation by year and alphabetical order. (Scene been around since 1970) I've saved all the reviews of RUSH from PW to T4E by Scene which all have praised them except Counterparts concert, which I agreed with them not there best. When Rush returned Vapor Trails tour Scene done about face and decided there not cool enough for them and went the typical route of bashing Geddy's vocals and putting RUSH down in general. Made me sick angry.gif yes.gif I'd like a book of concert facts and fiqures with fan quotes and remarks from RUSH . Reviews of concerts by newspapers would be a nice touch also. The perfect gift for the diehard RUSH fan!

Yes. I'll take one please... smile.gif

Archived