The weather thread

Tom Sawyer

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:24 PM)
27 degrees and clear (for now)

Another 16-20 inches of snow coming Tuesday into Wednesday eh.gif

OO I feel for you Marylanders. Good luck. We'll be starting with no snow on the ground, but you guys just recently got dumped on didnt you? scared.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:24 PM)
27 degrees and clear (for now)

Another 16-20 inches of snow coming Tuesday into Wednesday  eh.gif

OO I feel for you Marylanders. Good luck. We'll be starting with no snow on the ground, but you guys just recently got dumped on didnt you? scared.gif

Yes, and we're still digging out!

ohmy.gif SNOW LORD blah.gif blah.gif pokey.gif pokey.gif fists crying.gif dazed025.gif facepalm.gif

Snowfall Warning : Windsor - Leamington - Essex County

Issued at 10:13 PM EST Monday 8 February 2010

Summary

Significant snowfall event for Tuesday into Wednesday.

Details

A low pressure system is forecast to track south of Lake Erie Tuesday. This system is expected to bring significant snowfall to the above mentioned regions. Light snow is expected to begin Tuesday morning and intensify late in the afternoon with snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 cm forecast for the day. Additional snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are expected Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. Local drifting and blowing snow are also possible with the system. The snow will taper off early Wednesday afternoon as the system moves further eastward.

Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 8 2010, 07:06 PM)
ohmy.gif  SNOW LORD  blah.gif  blah.gif  pokey.gif  pokey.gif  fists crying.gif  dazed025.gif  facepalm.gif

Summary

Details
A low pressure system is forecast to track south of Lake Erie Tuesday. This system is expected to bring significant snowfall to the above mentioned regions. Light snow is expected to begin Tuesday morning and intensify late in the afternoon with snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 cm forecast for the day. Additional snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are expected Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. Local drifting and blowing snow are also possible with the system. The snow will taper off early Wednesday afternoon as the system moves further eastward.

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

I tried to tell you years ago. Do not piss him off ok!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 8 2010, 11:17 PM)
ohmy.gif  SNOW LORD  blah.gif  blah.gif  pokey.gif  pokey.gif  fists crying.gif  dazed025.gif  facepalm.gif

Summary

Details

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Think your cute eh ? moon.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 8 2010, 07:22 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 8 2010, 11:17 PM)

Summary

Details

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Think your cute eh ? moon.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

joker.gif wub.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:24 PM)
Another 16-20 inches of snow

Holy God! ohmy.gif 16-20 inches MORE!?! That doesn't even register as being possible to me. laugh.gif

That said, I will hold my tounge about the 1-3 inches of snow we might get on Thursday. Not that I'm okay with it. I'll just shut up about it. laugh.gif

You guys up there stay safe and warm. hug2.gif

7:30am (gmt)

clear skies, touch of ground frost

gentle breeze

1C but feels like -5C

no sign of any snow yet though

Maryland just broke NATIONAL SNOW-FALL RECORDS. We got over 65 inches of snow within the past week and a half or so. It's so bad out right now, that the state of Maryland declared it ILLEGAL to drive on the roads - unless it's a snow plow/salt truck, or law enforcement. And there's MORE TO COME this weekend. Absolutely insane... Edited by ALifeson85

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Feb 10 2010, 01:56 PM)
Maryland just broke NATIONAL SNOW-FALL RECORDS. We got over 65 inches of snow within the past week and a half or so. It's so bad out right now, that the state of Maryland declared it ILLEGAL to drive on the roads - unless it's a snow plow/salt truck, or law enforcement. And there's MORE TO COME this weekend. Absolutely insane...

That is a dumb law. I'd LOVE to see it actually enforced. yes.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 10 2010, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 10 2010, 12:58 PM)
27 brrrrr too much snow out there  unsure.gif

fists crying.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif don't forget to build that snowman for me! biggrin.gif

32 degrees and quite pleasant. smile.gif

Yeh Yeh tongue.gif I will hop right on that no.gif 32 & Sunny smile.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 14 2010, 11:27 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Feb 10 2010, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 10 2010, 12:58 PM)
27 brrrrr too much snow out there  unsure.gif

fists crying.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif don't forget to build that snowman for me! biggrin.gif

32 degrees and quite pleasant. smile.gif

Yeh Yeh tongue.gif I will hop right on that no.gif 32 & Sunny smile.gif

laugh.gif

40 degrees and cloudy. Feels like spring boy's and girl's. biggrin.gif