AGAIN!!!

angry.gif

i got some more hub caps today

anybody wanna buy one???

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 with Rain, temp dropping by morning could have up to a 1/2 of ice with snow expected on Sunday (we could get up to 7in!).

I am so glad I dont live in Missouri anymore, they have it bad right now with a major ice storm and it is supposed to last til sunday.

Kingston Weather...

-4, feels like -14 (and I just went to the store in a t-shirt.. so its NOT that cold tongue.gif )

And cloudy.

AND The Weather Network is calling for snow tonight... and all day monday.

I CAN'T WAIT!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/bourne68/thRainyDayteddy.gif

It's rainy here and also calling for shitty

weather tomorrow. b_sigh.gif How long before

spring again???

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/booboo.gif I guess we did have freezing rain but by the time i got up 9:30am it was gone but they say now look out between tonight & tomorrow night .It will miss us have the Faith yes.gif

That is the weirdest thing i have ever heard...

We have had so much freezing rain that the trees literally have INCHES of ice on their branches, and when i walked out of the studio tonight to head back over to the house, i heard something I've never heard before:

My house is surrounded on three sides by thick woods, and i could hear what sounded like fireworks....loud cracks followed by brittle snapping sounds followed by a loud Whump!

Trees breaking in the woods.....almost constant sound of trees breaking in the woods.....never have I heard anything like that before.

Wow. unsure.gif

This has been the coldest 2 days I've seen in years here in the great northwest...I think we got to 18 for the high on Friday...very cold for here... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Jan 13 2007, 09:58 PM)
That is the weirdest thing i have ever heard...

We have had so much freezing rain that the trees literally have INCHES of ice on their branches, and when i walked out of the studio tonight to head back over to the house, i heard something I've never heard before:

My house is surrounded on three sides by thick woods, and i could hear what sounded like fireworks....loud cracks followed by brittle snapping sounds followed by a loud Whump!

Trees breaking in the woods.....almost constant sound of trees breaking in the woods.....never have I heard anything like that before.

Wow. unsure.gif

scared.gif If I heard that, I would be running to my house!

It's a good thing you weren't walking in the forest! Be careful smile.gif