Heroes

Necromancer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 17 2006, 06:26 AM)
the girl who can't get hurt...and she is on the autopsy table....chest open....alive after the tree branch comes out of her head?......http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/q/crap.gif

yeah, that scene made me a little squimish. But it was sooo cool!

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Oct 26 2006, 02:55 AM)
i missed this weeks episode  fists crying.gif

if you have cable or satellite, go check out the sci fi channel...

this past monday's episode will air this friday...

(i know it cuz that's when my TiVo records it...)

or go check out the sci fi channel online and check the program guide for when they re-braodcast it.

i think i'm a week behind... i only saw a portion of last weeks episode....so i'm not up to the "save the cheerleader" part....

**edited cuz i dunno how to spell satellite!! *** ha ha ha

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 26 2006, 03:51 AM)
QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Oct 26 2006, 02:55 AM)
i missed this weeks episode  fists crying.gif

if you have cable or satilitte, go check out the sci fi channel...

this past monday's episode will air this friday...

(i know it cuz that's when my TiVo records it...)

trink39.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/hemispheres2005/331.jpg

a little 2.gif reference from the show..name of the diner in the scene is "Fly By Night" biggrin.gif

I just watched the very first show this past weekend and it is interesting so far. Got 3 more episodes downloaded and will check them out along with the new episode of Dexter smile.gif

Like the Lost thread I avoided reading this thread in case of spoilers unsure.gif

i'm about a week behind, but i don't understand how niki's husband has 'powers' too...

did this occur during their fight?

and i noticed in the last episode i watched that her son has powers too now....

and whee'd the drug addict go? i think i missed an epi....

i'm about a week behind, but i don't understand how niki's husband has 'powers' too did this occur during their fight?
From what we're lead to believe, he had them before the fight. This is explained by when his son asked "how did you get out of jail?" He said "I just... kind of walked out."

It seems that he either has the power to fix anything electronic, or maybe to control electricity.

and whee'd the drug addict go?  i think i missed an epi....
I'm not sure how far behind you are, but right now, the drug addict was taken by the cheerleaders father and Mohinder's neighbor (the girl he hung around with). I won't tell you anything else, because if I did, it would completely change the plotline.
Edited by thestand

This weeks episode was the best yet, IMO.

And since this show has gotten so popular, it is almost guarunteed to be picked up for another season. The writers have said that if this happens, the NYC explosion will be solved this season, and next season will be different. He hasn't confirmed or denied if it will be the same characters.

QUOTE (thestand @ Nov 16 2006, 12:16 PM)
i'm about a week behind, but i don't understand how niki's husband has 'powers' too did this occur during their fight?
From what we're lead to believe, he had them before the fight. This is explained by when his son asked "how did you get out of jail?" He said "I just... kind of walked out."

It seems that he either has the power to fix anything electronic, or maybe to control electricity.

and whee'd the drug addict go?  i think i missed an epi....
I'm not sure how far behind you are, but right now, the drug addict was taken by the cheerleaders father and Mohinder's neighbor (the girl he hung around with). I won't tell you anything else, because if I did, it would completely change the plotline.

wow! thanks Thestand for your keeping me updated...in the loop....

i think my tivo deleted an episode..... that's why i missed that one where the artist was kidnapped.....either that, or i fell alseep watching it...and someone in my household deleted it....

so, this mondays' episode i haven't watched/taped it yet.... i have it recording from the sci fi channel, and they air it on friday, so that's when i'll get to see it....

it makes sence now....about the boy Micah, right? in a previous episode, wasn't he fixing or working on a computer or eletronic and someone commented on on how smart he is ???

also, i almosted missed it, but when the boy and his father came into contact with the asian fellows, the boy mentioned he recognized the one asian who was online viewing micah's mom.....

I love how almost every week, I see a post in this thread saying that the current weeks episode was the best yet. I'm amazed at how progressively better the show keeps getting. So many twists and turns and so good!

QUOTE (Barney's Alter @ Feb 12 2007, 08:17 PM)
OK I am finally caught up to the 14th episode smile.gif. Thank God for super-powers biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif

i'm so out of the loop with this show!!!!

Haven't read the whole thread yet, just in case I pick up any spoilers as I won't get to see episode 15 until tonight, but I love this show. Hiro and Ando are my favourite characters, especially Ando - he cracks me up laugh.gif

I want to see them do more with Isaac and Nathan - I'm hoping the end of 1x14 will lead them in interesting directions.

That Sylar's a very naughty boy.

QUOTE (willowroolz @ Feb 21 2007, 04:26 AM)
OMG, episode 16 was stunning applaudit.gif

I knew Peter would rock! 1022.gif laugh.gif

Did anyone else notice how Nathan said he had people out looking for Peter? Could HRG be working for Nathan?? And hiding his daughter's existence from him??? wacko.gif

Hmm, good theory! unsure.gif

Next weeks episode looks to be a really good one. smile.gif

i watched this last night..

i feel so out of the loop from having missed so many episodes i don't know what the hell is happening!!!

but it was still a great episode...