HOUSE

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 27 2006, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 27 2006, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 27 2006, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 27 2006, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 27 2006, 02:14 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 27 2006, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 10 2006, 11:21 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/house.jpg

bncegrn.gif

Tomorrow night applaudit.gif

I'll know where GG, Trance, and ladi and me will be wink.gif biggrin.gif

I still don't get the female interest in good old Hugh, but the Saturday Night Live gig is definitely more his thing, you should get to see the real Hugh on there, he's pretty funny actually (which is what I know him for)...

He's funny on "House," too, actually. laugh.gif Very funny.

And as for our interest, I guess you'll just never understand. biggrin.gif

Honestly he's never been popular that way in the UK, I'm pretty sure it's the North American woman/British guy effect in action...

i can admit that i have a thing for guys with a british accent....

in fact...many years ago... i took a guy who had this very sexy british accent .......

oh wait..

i'm not going there...

i've heard hugh's British...... i like hug's American accent much better..... wub.gif

ha ha ha ...i just noticed my typo... i meant to say HUGH'S and i said HUG'S.....fruedian slip....?

i think not!

No if it were a fruedian slip it'd be "Huge"

laugh.gif

2funny.gif

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNL was disappointing, IMO. They didn't even use Hugh that much in the sketches. eh.gif The first one was kind of funny, but most of it...eh. They seriously need to clean house (excuse the pun) and get some real writers if they're going to keep this show going.

He did do one of his songs from his "Fry and Laurie" days which I love. "All we gotta do is...eh blah erm uh..." If you saw it you know what I mean. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 29 2006, 10:23 PM)
SNL was disappointing, IMO. They didn't even use Hugh that much in the sketches. eh.gif The first one was kind of funny, but most of it...eh. They seriously need to clean house (excuse the pun) and get some real writers if they're going to keep this show going.

He did do one of his songs from his "Fry and Laurie" days which I love. "All we gotta do is...eh blah erm uh..." If you saw it you know what I mean. rofl3.gif

i watched this on sunday because i was at this concert saturday night with my 15 yr old and 4 of her friends in Toledo.....(THAT, in itself, is a whole 'nother thread.....)

i was kinda disappointed too... his song was funny tho.... laugh.gif

actually.... we just started watching that show celebrity paranormal project, and the 'haunted' parody they did on SNL was kinda amusing tho..... at first i thought that their skit was going to be about that particular show......it wasn't..... but it made us laugh....

looking forward to seeing HOUSE tomorrow night!! common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 30 2006, 07:10 AM)

He did do one of his songs from his "Fry and Laurie" days which I love. "All we gotta do is...eh blah erm uh..."  If you saw it you know what I mean. rofl3.gif

i watched this on sunday because i was at this concert saturday night with my 15 yr old and 4 of her friends in Toledo.....(THAT, in itself, is a whole 'nother thread.....)

actually.... we just started watching that show celebrity paranormal project, and the 'haunted' parody they did on SNL was kinda amusing tho..... at first i thought that their skit was going to be about that particular show......it wasn't..... but it made us laugh....

What was the concert? unsure.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 30 2006, 03:55 PM)

He did do one of his songs from his "Fry and Laurie" days which I love. "All we gotta do is...eh blah erm uh..."  If you saw it you know what I mean. rofl3.gif

i'll have to post something about it in the music thread so i don't hijack HOUSE...

but lets just say it was an interesting evening for me.......

edited for stoopid typos...and my review of the show i went to saturday night...

you can find it in the pinned thread your concert reviews...LOL

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 30 2006, 02:59 PM)

i'll have to post something about it in the musci thread so i don't hijack HOUSE...

Cool...

cool.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 30 2006, 06:10 AM)

I agree it could have been better. More Hugh yes.gif But, I thought the last scene was funny....OOOOWOOOOOO laugh.gif

I can't wait for tomorrow either, ladi biggrin.gif

Edited by Daylin

well... house certainly got his, didn't he???

I'll bail you out big bad doctor man!!! heart.gif

laugh.gif

I haven't seen the episode yet. fists crying.gif I forgot to record it, but someone I work with is supposed to share it with me. I've GOT to remember to record tomorrow's because I'll be out again.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 6 2006, 12:53 PM)
I haven't seen the episode yet. fists crying.gif I forgot to record it, but someone I work with is supposed to share it with me. I've GOT to remember to record tomorrow's because I'll be out again.

well......let me know if you need your House fix girl....

don't forget to tape tonite!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 7 2006, 06:00 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 6 2006, 12:53 PM)

well......let me know if you need your House fix girl....

don't forget to tape tonite!!!!!!!!!!

I got it from someone at work! *WHEW* biggrin.gif

another fabulous HOUSE epi this past tuesday!! (i watched it last night...)

that cop is out for houses' blood man....

i just want to waffen093.gif him.....

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 16 2006, 06:44 AM)
another fabulous HOUSE epi this past tuesday!! (i watched it last night...)

that cop is out for houses' blood man....
i just want to waffen093.gif him.....

yes.gif The show was great!

That cop doesn't quit angry.gif

i'll have to post something about it in the music thread so i don't hijack HOUSE...

edited for stoopid typos...and my review of the show i went to saturday night...

Hey btw LRF you never did tell us what that concert was you went to...

EDIT: Oh wait a sec sorry, I've found it now, just reading it...

trink39.gif

Edited by treeduck

I think the character of Tritter the cop is a great foil for House's character.

I knew that when they cast David Morse, a well-known veteran actor, it wasn't just going to be another character for House to abuse, but a real nemesis.

The House character badly needs to be brought down a few notches.

BTW, I saw this Laurie dude as the deathly dull father of Stuart Little, in the movie of the same name, and as much as I loved the Stuart Little books as a young boy, the movie put me to sleep.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 16 2006, 02:18 PM)

Hey btw LRF you never did tell us what that concert was you went to...

EDIT: Oh wait a sec sorry, I've found it now, just reading it...

trink39.gif

so ya found it 'eh?

pretty funny huh?

No bump since 11/17? That will never do.

So, last night's episode was really something, huh?

Anyone? Bueller?

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 13 2006, 10:49 AM)

Anyone? Bueller?

I haven't watched it yet! I taped it.

I'll be back here tonight after I watch it biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Dec 13 2006, 10:57 AM)

Anyone? Bueller?

Okay, I won't spoil it for you. I'll come back later to see what you thought. yes.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 13 2006, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Dec 13 2006, 10:57 AM)

Anyone? Bueller?

Okay, I won't spoil it for you. I'll come back later to see what you thought. yes.gif

biggrin.gif

i'll watch it tonight to!!!!

i'm actually a couple of episodes behind....