HOUSE

ladirushfan80

Aw F*CK!! I had forgotten all about the USA House marathon, and was only able to catch the ending the the very last episode!! banghead.gif

At least they were repeats, and the new one is aired on Tuesday!! biggrin.gif

Gotta remember to catch the next marathon, if there is one, that is... wink.gif

Edited by PanaceaFish

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

House was awesome last night. I stayed up like a bad girly and watched it biggrin.gif

unsure.gif You think Taub will tell his wifey to goto hell because she lied? It was a secret, not a lie. unsure.gif I keep secrets all the time. You think my daughter will have me persecuted when she finds out I've been lying to her for years about Santa? unsure.gif popcorn.gif

New episode tomorrow night 653.gif trink38.gif drool1.gif popcorn.gif Edited by Lady April

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Oct 6 2008, 10:55 AM)
w00t!

And I'll be watching it. too! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I am so glad House is on at 8 PM now cause of FRINGE biggrin.gif I can totally watch it unless I forget unsure.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 6 2008, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Oct 6 2008, 10:55 AM)
w00t!

And I'll be watching it. too! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I am so glad House is on at 8 PM now cause of FRINGE biggrin.gif I can totally watch it unless I forget unsure.gif sad.gif

Ya like me. Sakes! I cant believe I forgot to watch it last week, what a dumbass. banghead.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 1 2008, 09:12 AM)
House was awesome last night. I stayed up like a bad girly and watched it  biggrin.gif

Bad girly?

OMG...I will not go there, mind out of the gutter, I will not go there, mind out of the gutter, I will not go there, mind out of the gutter, quick...must think football scores....

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Oct 6 2008, 11:54 AM)
House was awesome last night. I stayed up like a bad girly and watched it  biggrin.gif

Bad girly?

OMG...I will not go there, mind out of the gutter, I will not go there, mind out of the gutter, I will not go there, mind out of the gutter, quick...must think football scores....

laugh.gif

you were certainly thinking of some kind of score rofl3.gif

beathorse.gif BAD Gompy!!!!! popcorn.gif

Edited by Lady April

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 6 2008, 12:15 PM)

Bad girly?

laugh.gif

Well there is a reason why his title is Sex Fiend! tongue.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 6 2008, 12:42 PM)

Bad girly?

laugh.gif

Well there is a reason why his title is Sex Fiend! tongue.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

banghead.gif Duh! rofl3.gif Didn't even think about that part trink39.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 6 2008, 02:21 PM)

Bad girly?

laugh.gif

banghead.gif Duh! rofl3.gif Didn't even think about that part trink39.gif popcorn.gif

I was waiting for more beathorse.gif

tongue.gif

Bad girly?

laugh.gif

Oh, whether I say anything or not, I'm still in that frame of mind. laugh.gif

But that opportunity was too good to pass up.

QUOTE (Gompers @ Oct 6 2008, 01:26 PM)

Bad girly?

laugh.gif

I was waiting for more beathorse.gif

tongue.gif

Sex Fiends usually do tongue.gif

Twas only a rerun this week but it was still good smile.gif New ep next week! 653.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 9 2008, 08:02 AM)
Twas only a rerun this week but it was still good smile.gif New ep next week! 653.gif

Ya good thing it was a re-run cause I was still watching a movie when it finished and realized House was one= and I had missed half of it. doh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 9 2008, 08:08 AM)
Twas only a rerun this week but it was still good  smile.gif  New ep next week! 653.gif

Ya good thing it was a re-run cause I was still watching a movie when it finished and realized House was one= and I had missed half of it. doh.gif

unsure.gif

beathorse.gif Bad YA!!!! popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 10 2008, 08:32 AM)
Twas only a rerun this week but it was still good  smile.gif  New ep next week! 653.gif

unsure.gif

Ya well in my defense I wasnt home. I was at a friends house and we were drinking and watching Sex and the City movie, which was actually pretty good btw.

I did TiVo it tho.

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 10 2008, 08:40 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Oct 10 2008, 08:32 AM)

unsure.gif

Ya well in my defense I wasnt home. I was at a friends house and we were drinking and watching Sex and the City movie, which was actually pretty good btw.

I did TiVo it tho.

just givin ya shit man. If you Tivo'd it then you didn't forget biggrin.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Oct 14 2008, 07:20 PM)
w00t! New House tonight!! biggrin.gif

yes.gif and I love how they changed the time to 8 PM tongue.gif I can stay up and watch it yes.gif drool1.gif popcorn.gif

Ok I watched it! Is it me or is he just a bigger and bigger asshole every Season rofl3.gif Ya know, I feel really bad for Wilson because he cannot have any friends unless they control him. He can't have it any other way. What a pushover! Our little Greggy is a PIG! But oh so HOTTTTT drool1.gif

Yay! House in 2 days wub.gif I just can't wait till the next episode, 13 in suppose to be making out with another chick and House fires her is what I saw on the preview unsure.gif tongue.gif popcorn.gif

House wawesome last night! Wilson got revenge, well, got House at his own game tongue.gif That was very cool! yes.gif popcorn.gif