How many video/computer games have you beaten?

Slime

How many games have you beaten?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many games have you beaten?

• ZERO - I suck at all games
    • 1-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 50+

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Feb 18 2007, 08:20 PM)
QUOTE (mortkort @ Feb 18 2007, 06:03 PM)
hmm, from 1 to 10 or so, not much.

i do know i have beaten The Simpsons Hit & Run 6 times or so, that game rules!  cool10.gif

Have you played the Simpsons arcade game? Its major ass kicking!

I took ten dollars of quarters to the arcade one day when I was about 12 to beat that game.

It was a good day

QUOTE (Slime @ Aug 30 2006, 03:55 PM)
FF - Mystic Quest

AWESOME game!! Still one of my favorites....wish I still had my SNES and that game so I could play it.

I honestly can't remember how many or what games I've beaten in my 21 years of playing video games...I know I beat Super Mario 1-3 (NES) at least 2 or 3 times each. Legend of Zelda (NES) I beat the first and second quests a few times. Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) at least 2 or 3 times...Faxandu (NES) once; Mystic Quest (SNES) at least 2 times. Eternal Darkness (GC)(AWESOME mind-f@cking game) 2 times. Sphinx (GC) once...I'm working on a couple games right now that I got from my ex-husband: Paper Mario and Zelda: Windwaker. I really can't remember any of the others right now LOL It's been too long!! laugh.gif

Let's see....I started with Pong when it first came out & went through almost every gaming system that came out....I can't remember half of them now. Although, I am a very big fan of EA Sports NHL....finished quite a few of those!

just finished beating Max Payne on easiest difficulty mode (Fugitive)

Great story, great game. Surprisingly great use of the medium itself to convey the story (the dream sequences) and just a darn good shooter.

I still cringe a bit when I hear him chewing on those pain killers.

QUOTE (Slime @ Aug 20 2007, 06:09 PM)
just finished beating Max Payne on easiest difficulty mode (Fugitive)

Great story, great game. Surprisingly great use of the medium itself to convey the story (the dream sequences) and just a darn good shooter.

I still cringe a bit when I hear him chewing on those pain killers.

I've been a bit busy to play much lately but I did recently manage to beat The Darkness.

I really enjoyed the game, and it reminded me of a cross between Max Payne and Constantine (games I've also won).

Anyway if you enjoyed Max Payne and own a PS3 or 360 I might recommend The Darkess - you are very likely to enjoy it.

trink39.gif

Every Duke Nukem game ever made was beatedn by me!!! Even the Duke Nukem 1,000 with One Thousand levels. I beat them all. im a friggin nerd. Im on the computer till 4:00am, Beat *ONE THOUSAND* levels at a game, and not to mention i listen to Rush. Jk, lol.

Archived