Trailer Park Boys....my thoughts and story

MrMiltonBanana

I'm too lazy to find an old topic...and this is my own tale....so...MY OWN TOPIC!!

I never knew much about Trailer Park Boys. My first experience was seeing that Alex Lifeson had made a guest appearence. My second experience was that Bubbles was on a CTTH telethon video on the R30 DVD.

I knew nothing about the show, apart from that.

While searching YouTube for "Alex Lifeson" i found someone had posted the episode Al was in. I watched it, and despite not really knowing the characters, it was quite entertaing.

Soon after, I found the 1st and 2nd episodes of Season 1 on YouTube. After watching those, I had a grasp on the situation, and I found it all a lot funnier. So, I trusted my instinct and ordered Season 3 on DVD.

It took a month to arrive, but the wait was worth it. The show is FUNNY! Episodes are HIGHLY rewatchable, and are funnier the 2nd time. It's hard to find the dvds in America, but i'll probably get the other sets from the TPB store on the official website. They're not too expensive there.

Discuss.

I'm a huge fan of the show over here in the UK and can't wait till we get it on dvd here,Paramount comedy channel are showing season 6 later this month which is sooooo cool.

I found this campsite in Wales when on holiday which i thought was cool.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Stickman1984/Sunnyvale.jpg

Edited by Stickman

when we were in toronto this weekend i stopped in a store in Eaton Center and ALMOST bought some of the season DVD's...

but it was alot of $ so, i decided against it...

plus, i couldn't decide which season to buy!!1 laugh.gif and there was n way i could afford all of them!!

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Aug 25 2006, 12:24 AM)
I'm too lazy to find an old topic...and this is my own tale....so...MY OWN TOPIC!!

I never knew much about Trailer Park Boys. My first experience was seeing that Alex Lifeson had made a guest appearence. My second experience was that Bubbles was on a CTTH telethon video on the R30 DVD.

I knew nothing about the show, apart from that.

While searching YouTube for "Alex Lifeson" i found someone had posted the episode Al was in. I watched it, and despite not really knowing the characters, it was quite entertaing.

Soon after, I found the 1st and 2nd episodes of Season 1 on YouTube. After watching those, I had a grasp on the situation, and I found it all a lot funnier. So, I trusted my instinct and ordered Season 3 on DVD.

It took a month to arrive, but the wait was worth it. The show is FUNNY! Episodes are HIGHLY rewatchable, and are funnier the 2nd time. It's hard to find the dvds in America, but i'll probably get the other sets from the TPB store on the official website. They're not too expensive there.

Discuss.

You can buy them new and used on Amazon. We have 1,2, 3, and 4, and just ordered season 5 and the Xmas special.