I want a member title

Soni

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fists crying.gif

I don't understand why so many people have to ask for something that the administrators of the board reward you with. I read in the Finding My Way threads that they will give you a member title when the have figured out one that suits you. Read the FAQ. I did. Is it really a big deal if you have only been here a few weeks? Maybe I am missing something. confused13.gif I guess I just cool10.gif to much. NOT!

QUOTE (2hi @ Aug 6 2006, 05:19 PM)
fists crying.gif

I don't understand why so many people have to ask for something that the administrators of the board reward you with. I read in the Finding My Way threads that they will give you a member title when the have figured out one that suits you. Read the FAQ. I did. Is it really a big deal if you have only been here a few weeks? Maybe I am missing something. confused13.gif I guess I just cool10.gif to much. NOT!

True, so true.

"Patience is a virtue" - I don't know who originally said this quote.

^^^doesn't really work w/ me. I can be patient for only certain things in real life. I CAN wait for a member title though. I don't think I really have a certain posting style at all. I'd love for the member title to be really weird. Something strange, in a good way of course, like one of the passages that Goober posts in Jawk Jaw occasionally (no offense to you Goob, I mean it in a good way trink39.gif ).

I really like your member title too Blonde.

QUOTE (Rush! @ Aug 6 2006, 09:11 PM)
"Patience is a virtue" - I don't know who originally said this quote.

^^^doesn't really work w/ me. I can be patient for only certain things in real life. I CAN wait for a member title though. I don't think I really have a certain posting style at all. I'd love for the member title to be really weird. Something strange, in a good way of course, like one of the passages that Goober posts in Jawk Jaw occasionally (no offense to you Goob, I mean it in a good way trink39.gif ).

Hey! Goobs is a very sensitive person. Don't upset him.

tongue.gif

Would I get a member title one day??????????

Archived