The witch and the portal.

Tick

Boy, my grammer has improved since i joined this forum. I guess i got tired of people picking on me.

I liked this story. Nice idea, intriguing, all around good. The only problem I have is the ending. I don't know why, but I can't stand it when an author takes something like what you've done (a great story), and then, in my opinion, diminishes it somewhat, by making it all a dream. This is just my personal opinion, but I just don't like it when an author does that.

just then a loud alarm sounded. karla are you going to sleep all day ? if this house is going to be ready for this party you best get your butt up young lady. karla hearing her mothers voice awoke from this nightmare covered in a pool of sweat. ill be right up mom, karla said adding ive been thinking, any chance i could have my old room back.
THE END.

If I were you, I would take that part out, and try to put in something else. That's just me, though.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Oct 8 2007, 07:39 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Oct 9 2007, 08:23 AM)
Boy, my grammer has improved since i joined this forum. I guess i got tired of people picking on me.

But your spelling hasn't. There's no "e" in grammar. tongue.gif trink38.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Oct 8 2007, 07:39 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Oct 9 2007, 08:23 AM)

But your spelling hasn't. There's no "e" in grammar. tongue.gif trink38.gif

rofl3.gif

That was a very well put together story, hon! I didn't particularly care for how the witch was portrayed (as being a Satanic servant)...but, that's just the green witch in me speaking out laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 16 2007, 11:44 PM)
That was a very well put together story, hon! I didn't particularly care for how the witch was portrayed (as being a Satanic servant)...but, that's just the green witch in me speaking out laugh.gif

rofl3.gif yes i was goin to say that... but there's good and bad things of evrything. like a tick is bad, but Tick is good!

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Oct 22 2007, 10:22 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 16 2007, 11:44 PM)
That was a very well put together story, hon!  I didn't particularly care for how the witch was portrayed (as being a Satanic servant)...but, that's just the green witch in me speaking out laugh.gif

rofl3.gif yes i was goin to say that... but there's good and bad things of evrything. like a tick is bad, but Tick is good!

and also like, Gilda was good but the Green hag was not. yes.gif