The Bored Thread

Dweezil

I'm bored, and just need to vent about something that ticks me off. I play a lot (too much) PC games. Why in the world won't game developers list system requirements on pre-order boxes? I have to wait until the game is actually available to see if my system can handle it. There I feel better.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 14 2004, 01:54 PM)
Well I was better enough to make it to church this morning. Temp is around 99.1 right now so...

Ok, momma AGP is here to take care of you... make sure you drink lots, and rest lots too.... Do you need another blankie?? biggrin.gif How about a pillow?

Cool about you feeling better, what church???

Sometimes when its real cold I put on a lot of clothes then I start walking

then I get hot, so I shed some clothes as Im walking

but not so fast there bucko, you have long johns on too, you cant take them off

but it sure helps when that stupid dog bites my leg while I pass his yard.

I turn on some tunes and walk quicker, not because I'm scared but I just dont like walking passed a dog that bites me.

I saw a bike just sitting in the ally, what the hell, might as well take a spin, ride it to the store and buy a cold drink. Oh big mistake, here comes chuck, it was his bike. Why did his dumb ass just leave it in the ally? he didn't care what I said, it was on. He tried hitting me in the face but I ducked, he's a lot bigger and stronger than me but who really cares. Hell yes I kicked him in the knee, Im not going to take an asswhoopin, I already got bit by a stupid german shepard today. He cant ride his bike now since his knee is all fukd up so I might as well ride back to the store and get me one of those apple pies.

Johnny stops me and asked if he can ride my bike, sureee,. I sat and waited for 2 damn hours for him to come back on a bike that's not even mine. The cops pull up and give me all this bullcrap about an assult. hell he hit me first but I ducked and then I nailed him. What would you do? That's exactly what I thought officer. Johnny is the one who stole his bike anyway, He went that way.

ok so Im walking back home and that prick ass dog is sitting waiting for me, why I should just kick him too but I dont like hurting dogs, they're cute. I reach down and start petting this damn german shepard, he's licking my hand, it was gross. The owner comes out and asks what Im doing to his dog. DOOD, where were you earlier? this fukin dog attacked me, look at my leg, you better tie that stupid dog up or something. Well I guess this guy didn't like me calling his dog stupid, so it was on.

The cops just happned to be driving down the road and I had this dood in a headlock. Busted, they thought it was my fault too because I was already accused of cracking some guys knee. DAMN. I showed the cops my leg where the dog bit me and the dood said it was just defending it's master. The cops believed him because his wife works at the donut shop and she gives these pricks free coffee and donuts all day long. It's just not my lucky day. Oh well screw it. Tommy has the new U2 cd he downloaded off the internet so I will go there and just chill and forget all about all these mean people. It just goes to show you, when it's cold, just dont go walking around, just stay at home and chill. It doesn't pay, I swear it doesn't.

Edited by Indica