19 members have voted

1. 1. Which company do you use?

• 1) Remo
    • 2) Aquarian
    • 3) Evans
    • 4) Attack

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jun 29 2006, 11:35 PM)
Off topic but,

RushDrummer, enjoying the flooding in your side of the state? I just got back from Newark, DE today and saw a lot of the damage on the return trip.

It's definately been a rainy week around here. I didn't experience any direct flooding issues where I live other than some water in the basement. The city as a whole got whacked, which I'm sure you saw. I was fortunate enough not to feel the wrath, nor was I forced to drive through any areas that did. *knock on wood*

I will change over to Evans very soon!!

I tore a 14inch tom a few months back. I went to Sam Ash due to the going out of buisness sale. I picked up an Evans 14in head for about $3.00. I love the tone of it.

I will be changing all heads very soon.

Ya`ll take care

I used to play Remos (mostly pinstipes) for years until I tried Aquarian in 1998. I love the ease of tuning, durability, and great sound I can get without a struggle. My band's producer likes Evans G2's so I use them to humor him. They're pretty good too. I've never tried attack, tho...

The first time I bought actual drumheads other than the stock heads, I bought an Evans snare head. I started playing on it for a while, thought it was a decent head but nothing special. Then it broke 4 days later. Never really been into Evans since, and think they're really dull and damp heads. Ever since then I've used Remo Powerstroke 3. Amazing heads.