MOOSEHEAD BEER

Everybody knows and has always known the best beer out there by far is DUFF!!!

Duff Light a close second.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Nov 22 2006, 05:15 PM)
QUOTE (YYZ Working Man @ Nov 21 2006, 11:09 PM)
ya its good stuff !!

Other notables:

Molson Dry
Sleemans Cream Ale
Molson Canadian

goodpost.gif

That's my real fav when it comes to Canadian Beer.

I'd like to check out the Sleemans product. I like all molson products except for the Ice and the Extra Strenght product.

I for one always loved Molson Brador and John Labatts Extra Stock.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Nov 25 2006, 10:50 AM)
Everybody knows and has always known the best beer out there by far is DUFF!!!

Duff Light a close second.

I never heard of the Duff?

I guess i'm not in with the cool beer crowd sad.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Nov 25 2006, 10:46 AM)
QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Nov 21 2006, 10:35 PM)
Top notch.  You Canadians make the best beer and whiskey by far.  Probably because it's so damn cold there.

Yep. it's ALWAYS cold here in Canada, no matter the month or anything. We've got snow everywhere in Canada 12 months of the year. Soon as you cross the border, it's winter time baby. That reminds me, I gotta fix the roof of my igloo today.....crap!

rofl3.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/25.gif

QUOTE (RushNut @ Nov 13 2006, 04:49 AM)
Wow...I forgot all about Moosehead!  That was my favorite beer in high school...err..I mean, um college.  Yeah, that's it, college..

rofl3.gif laugh.gif When I came to Alaska in 1981 thats all I drank for about a year because I thought the Moose on the bottle was cool cool.gif and I had been to Canada laugh.gif 653.gif 1022.gif cheer.gif common001.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 26 2006, 12:39 AM)
Wow...I forgot all about Moosehead!  That was my favorite beer in high school...err..I mean, um college.  Yeah, that's it, college..

rofl3.gif laugh.gif When I came to Alaska in 1981 thats all I drank for about a year because I thought the Moose on the bottle was cool cool.gif and I had been to Canada laugh.gif 653.gif 1022.gif cheer.gif common001.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

You don't think the moose on the bottle isn't cool anymore?

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 27 2006, 01:39 PM)

smile.gif I do Bobby. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Nov 27 2006, 05:41 AM)

trink39.gif

I knew you would, DS cool.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 30 2006, 08:00 PM)
I had the pleasure of having a bunch of MooseHeads with some old Friends tonight smile.gif

It was Real trink39.gif

laugh.gif Then we attempted to "talk" in chat trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 27 2006, 06:44 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Nov 27 2006, 05:41 AM)

trink39.gif

I knew you would, DS cool.gif

No, the moose is still cool cool.gif I just found different beer to drink laugh.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (nebbish @ Dec 14 2006, 10:57 AM)
http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geumBddIFF5fMAOQxWBQx./SIG=12h64tfl1/EXP=1166198237/**http%3A//www.geddys.com/geddygear/tshirts/jpg/its_a_rush01b.jpg

Might get some here  tongue.gif

They don't sell it here no.gif at least when i was there.(two different times)

And i have that shirt also yes.gif

Go food and some great bands played while i was in Geddy's in Bar Horbor, Maine......

Everytime I see a Moose no matter where I am I think of this.. it goes back to when I first came too Alaska 653.gif 1022.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/moosehead.jpg

trink38.gif trink39.gif

Edited by troutman

QUOTE (troutman @ Dec 27 2006, 01:59 PM)
Everytime I see a Moose no matter where I am I think of this.. it goes back to when I first came too Alaska 653.gif 1022.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/moosehead.jpg

trink38.gif trink39.gif

smile.gif I love Moosehead Beer Troutman but you got a different label to the one that I know. 2.gif trink39.gif

Been drinking Moosehead beer since 1981 and I thought only I had it for a favorite. Most people avoid it quite readily, but its my favorite beer and I like alot of other Canadians as well. Moosehead though is a nice buzz that still works today.

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 14 2007, 08:02 AM)
I was thinking, I haven't had a Moosie in a while, so i had to go out today and get a case. I'll be feeling fine after dinner tonight!

trink39.gif

bumper.gif Hey Bobby I was wonderin' if you managed to find any Moosies yet in Virginia? trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jan 6 2008, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Nov 14 2007, 08:02 AM)
I was thinking, I haven't had a Moosie in a while, so i had to go out today and get a case. I'll be feeling fine after dinner tonight!

trink39.gif

bumper.gif Hey Bobby I was wonderin' if you managed to find any Moosies yet in Virginia? trink39.gif

NO! fists crying.gif

i drank that year's ago. the hangover's were pretty bad trink38.gif Edited by metaldad

I like to drink Moosehead when I wanna really want to get hammered. It's as easy drinkin as high life but tastes 100x better so I can drink it down like kool-aid.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/sevenem/alc.gif

QUOTE (slambozzio @ Jan 13 2008, 05:37 PM)
Another Moosehead fan here trink39.gif

smile.gif Hey great to learn that Slam as it's pretty hard to get in my neighborhood. Is it easy to find around Brisbane? 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

I liked moosehead , around 10 years ago , but since i really took a liking more to " euro - style " or belgian beers . The moose is just to sweet for me , I aint feeling it no more , it destroys anything by molsen , but still isnt a fantastic beer by any means .