Freddy vs. Jason

Rush!

Choose your favorite.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite.

• Freddy Krueger
    • Jason Voorhees

Jaasom Ownz 1022.gif

I had to go with Jason, even though he's a ripoff of the Michael Myer's character from Halloween.

Trivia: The first Friday the 13th, Jason was not the killer. His mother was the killer (played by former Miss America Betsy Palmer)

Friday the 13th, part II, Jason starts his killing spree but did not wear a hockey mask. He wore a pillow case (that's what it looked like to me)

The mask didn't come into it until part 3 and it was stolen from one of the rowdy teenagers.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 18 2006, 09:09 AM)
I had to go with Jason, even though he's a ripoff of the Michael Myer's character from Halloween.

Trivia: The first Friday the 13th, Jason was not the killer. His mother was the killer (played by former Miss America Betsy Palmer)

Friday the 13th, part II, Jason starts his killing spree but did not wear a hockey mask. He wore a pillow case (that's what it looked like to me)

The mask didn't come into it until part 3 and it was stolen from one of the rowdy teenagers.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

Right you are. And it's Mrs. Voorhees that takes the prize, imo. DAMN she was one nasty SOB. laugh.gif

Voting for Jason, nonetheless.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Voorhees, an old friend of the Christies..."

"You let him drown. Look what you did to hiiiiim....." 1287.gif

i went with freddy cause the original nightmare on elm street was the best of all movies in either series.

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 18 2006, 10:15 AM)
i went with freddy cause the original nightmare on elm street was the best of all movies in either series.

You know... nothing freaked me out more than when his face stretched out of the wall, or when his arms extended far enough to scrape along the metal (when he was walking down the driveway, or something).

The original movie rocked!!

I loved the part in the 1st Friday the 13th where that red-haired girl (can't remember her name) chopped Jason's mother's head off. laugh.gif I know it's disturbing, but I always thought that to be funny. AND the part where the red-haired girl is in the boat and Jason comes up from out of the river and brings her down. Even though that was just a daydream if I remember right...