Mammograms

blonde77th

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 9 2007, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 9 2007, 12:40 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Mar 7 2007, 12:17 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Mar 7 2007, 08:30 AM)
Dad was suppose to be released yesterday but no word if it happened yet . confused13.gif

Maybe you'll hear something soon smile.gif

Just heard Brother has been very busy But Dad is back at home wink.gif yes.gif

applaudit.gif

good news!!!

heart.gif rose.gif heart.gif

biggrin.gif That's great!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a baseline mammogram last week. The radiologist noted an assymmetrical tissue mass. Now I have to go back for more films (more pain) and possibly an ultrasound to rule out anything nasty. I'm a little scared because my grandmother had breast cancer!

scared.gif

Hon if you are scared or just worried you are in the right place TRF helped me through the worst time in my life & we will all be here for you if you need us yes.gif I for 1 knows it is easier said than done but don't worry too much Just go get it done & when they get the results then you will know for sure ?

When i found out i had Breast Cancer last year I made my Daughters go get checked ! If you need to Talk I am here or a PM away & I know all the others will be here for you too !!

My Mammogram is my first since i finished all my Treatments Thats why I said This is going to hurt laugh.gif

So RushedOne2112 Please Remember we are here for you Good Luck Hon .! wink.gif

Thanks for your support, Blonde. I know that there are very good people at TRF. That's why I'm here! I don't want to get too worked up over anything until I know more, but it's hard! I'll keep what you said in mind. I wish you well on the 26th!

QUOTE (RushedOne2112 @ Mar 31 2007, 12:07 PM)
Thanks for your support, Blonde. I know that there are very good people at TRF. That's why I'm here! I don't want to get too worked up over anything until I know more, but it's hard! I'll keep what you said in mind. I wish you well on the 26th!

Yes it is Hard But you will be fine Positive Thinking Helps !! No Matter what is Thrown at us We are Survivor's !!!!!! Let us know when you get the Date ok ! wink.gif

Thinking of both of you. rose.gif

I'll have my first baseline mammogram this summer, so I understand the nervousness. My mom had breast cancer 15 years ago.

Sending more good thoughts....

I had my baseline a couple of years ago, too. Nothing unusual, thank the Goddess, but ouch....

It didn't help that it ended up being right before "that" most wonderful time of the month, either.

eyesre4.gif