Mammograms

blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 5 2006, 06:09 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Jul 5 2006, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 4 2006, 08:43 PM)
Well i had no choice but to buzz my hair to-day when you ran your fingers through it you had a hand full of hair ,  fists crying.gif i did that too ..i know i know it will grow back but my blonde hair is no more .... fists crying.gif & i am kinda shy i don't want anyone to see me now ......i know is crazy but i need to get over it another  step in the Chemo walk i guess ...... fists crying.gif

sad.gif blonde, I'm just so sorry you are going through this. My goodness, I can just imagine how you feel! I mean, it's a rough (to say the least) thing to go through. But, you will leave your house today, and go to work. Now, that's going to take lots of courage. You are one strong lady. I admire your strength. heart.gif It's times like these, I wish I lived closer to all my friends here, so I can actually be there for you, in person. I know you have Chaotica, and that's a blessing and comfort to me, knowing you have someone to stand by you!

Thinking of you, always!

Your friend,

heart.gif Lin heart.gif

Stay strong! smile.gif wub.gif

Daylin you are Here and that means the world to me !!!!Thanks so Much for all of your prayers and being my friend it all counts hon !! yes.gif bekloppt.gif

smile.gif wub.gif

That's why I love trf. I've made some good friends here which I never would know, if it wasn't for this forum! Even though I haven't met all in person, it feels like I know some people here better then I know some of my non forum friends wink.gif laugh.gif

rose.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 6 2006, 10:39 AM)
well to-day i go to the family Dr just for a check up & tomorrow i go see the ongologist @ 9:15 am . then go for blood work & on Monday my second round of Chemo oh joy oh joy

Here's a little angel for you smile.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/kadialin/angel.jpg

ok i am back Dr says blood is a little low but to go ahead with Mondays Chemo .........thats all she said ....and that the 1 bag they will run for 1/2 hour instead of 20 minutes to see if that helps the headache's .

my daughter has her LAST chemo this week,, after a year of going there (Boston)..

i must say she is doing great;; (on ANOTHER vacation in Florida) and another coming up after her last chemo.. *as a bug crawls up my shirt!!*

my auto mechanic was told he had only weeks to live;; that was months ago;; and he is back to work doing great after only a short time of supa-chemos..

but,, they both had a POSITIVE attitude;; and a LOT of friends..

Edited by rayzray

A positive attitude you have to have for going through this no matter how many treatments you have to have !! My Mom told me last night that i had a good attitude & that i force my self to go out which like yesterday i was feeling yukey but i went to see my parents knowing that this week i might not be able to .I do try hard but i have friends and family & everyone here as my support & it helps alot !! I can't even think of doing this with out moral support from anyone .

Am glad your daughter is just about done !! My prayers are with her & your mechanic too !

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 9 2006, 10:59 AM)
I have to say i am not looking forward to tomorrow ! But that will be the 2nd then only 2 more to go .

I'll be thinking of you, blonde heart.gif

Sending prayers to you rose.gif

Here's a hug (((((((((carol)))))))))

I just got off the phone with Blonde and she is tired but feeling ok... they slowed the one meds down even more so she won't get those headaches from the meds... no guarantees but lets keep pur fingers crossed for that!!!

she will probally be on later right now she need to sleep

*gets off phone*

*guides her to her couch*

*fluffs pillow for her*

*covers her up*

*turns tv on but volume low*

*blows her a kiss and whispers good night*

*sneaks outs and locks door*

schla03.gif

how much longer for ur Treatments Blond?

And did u try the ginger root at all to help settle ur tummy confused13.gif

Hi All bekloppt.gif I slept on and off since i got i got home i should of turned off the phone then it would of been a solid sleep wacko.gif next time i will laugh.gif

so far not bad at all i think i feel a headache trying to come on but yet again maybe not .........no gingeroot these pills my daughter gets me work awesome ...... i told the nurses this last week it was like i would have 1 good day and then 1 bad day so they really slowed all the med.s down .....

that 1 that attacks the sinus they ran last time for 20 minutes this time for 40 minutes so hopefully it work's .......

the only thing by the time we got out of there was too late to go to the wig room so 1 day next week maybe i will go .

Thanks again for all your thoughts & prayers !!! Oh and only 2 more to go next one is the 31st of july @10:30am....... bekloppt.gif

Well end of first evening and i did get the start of a headache around 8 :30pm so i took 2 tylenol and gone whewwwww

i got nausea set in at the same time .i ate a bowl of soup & was ok till 9:30pm i then took my $25 pill it worked great ........am going to bed soon and hope & pray for a good day tomorrow .Good Night All My Friends smile.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Jul 10 2006, 02:49 PM)
I just got off the phone with Blonde and she is tired but feeling ok... they slowed the one meds down even more so she won't get those headaches from the meds... no guarantees but lets keep pur fingers crossed for that!!!

she will probally be on later right now she need to sleep

*gets off phone*

*guides her to her couch*

*fluffs pillow for her*

*covers her up*

*turns tv on but volume low*

*blows her a kiss and whispers good night*

*sneaks outs and locks door*

schla03.gif

she even knows to put the Tv on Low how sweet Ty Hon smile.gif

I hope you continue to feel well. Sorry about

the headaches though...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

rose.gif

heart.gif

Carol

TY Ceej i am just very tired to-day headaches haven't come to-day which is great !! So slowing the drip down worked ........a little nausea but not bad these pills may be expensive but man do they work !! 2 down and 2 to go I Can do this !!!!

The only thing you can't fight is the fatigue All you can do is rest .....bye for now bekloppt.gif