Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a bad night with the nausea .i can't eat chicken fingers fried No more sad.gif but is ok i will do in oven smile.gif

Oh i washed and dried my hair and it is starting to come out , juat a little so far .....no wanna go bald sad.gif

Let me knkow when and I will buzz so it won't be that bad.... since your vaccuum is so heavy .... you don't want to be vaccuuming that up along with your cat hair!

QUOTE (chaotica @ Jun 22 2006, 11:27 AM)
Let me knkow when and I will buzz so it won't be that bad.... since your vaccuum is so heavy .... you don't want to be vaccuuming that up along with your cat hair!

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif next week hon ....... sad.gif

I go for first set of blood tests tomorrow & need to get in to see the surgeon again he needs to drain this breast again Hopefully for the last time !

Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 22 2006, 08:45 PM)

I go for first set of blood tests tomorrow & need to get in to see the surgeon again he needs to drain this breast again Hopefully for the last time !

Honey our fingers are crossed and you are in our prayers wub.gif You're a strong woman, and I know you'll get through this wub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 22 2006, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 22 2006, 08:45 PM)

Honey our fingers are crossed and you are in our prayers wub.gif You're a strong woman, and I know you'll get through this wub.gif

Ty LSM wub.gif

but where have you been hiding girl ?? tongue.gif

Well i got my first blood work done at the Cancer clinic to-day & i dunno about these veins of mine took 2 picks to get 1........ my veins see the needle and run for cover laugh.gif only complaint i have is these headaches .....nausea is gone for now which is great .....

Glad to hear you feel a bit better. cool.gif

Keep the chin up and all will be over

before you know it.

I love you!!!

rose.gif

Carol

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 23 2006, 07:22 PM)
TY Ceej Love you too Girl !! heart.gif

( Judge Ceej ) i like the sound of that laugh.gif

if he goes to trial who is the jury?

only complaint i have this weekend well a few lol am now drinking decafe coffee which i am enjoying i couldn't get 1 cup of my normal coffee down & also had to go decafe on my diet coke ,something about the caffine man now if i could just get rid of these headaches i would be happy wacko.gif

Hi B77!

I have read through your topic here, I have not been around much since you started here at TRF and thus have not read of your situation. You are in my prayers and heres to a quick and complete recovery. Modern medicine is wonderful and I have complete confidence that you will be fine. Hope you have a great, restful night and feel better in the morning!

Lee

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jun 24 2006, 10:17 PM)
Hi B77!

I have read through your topic here, I have not been around much since you started here at TRF and thus have not read of your situation. You are in my prayers and heres to a quick and complete recovery. Modern medicine is wonderful and I have complete confidence that you will be fine. Hope you have a great, restful night and feel better in the morning!

Lee

Ty so much & hi bekloppt.gif hope to see more of you around yes.gif All Prayers are gratefully accepted ! So Thankyou once again smile.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 24 2006, 09:12 PM)
only complaint i have this weekend well a few lol am now drinking decafe coffee which i am enjoying i couldn't get 1 cup of my normal coffee down & also had to go decafe on my diet coke ,something about the caffine man now if i could just get rid of these headaches i would be happy wacko.gif

Blonde...

The headaches can be caused from

caffiene withdrawl also. Before you

think it's just from the chemo... Try to

have just 1 cup of regular coffee or

1 regular soda and see if it helps you.

Just a suggestion. wink.gif

I love you girl!!!

heart.gif

CeeJ

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jun 25 2006, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 24 2006, 09:12 PM)
only complaint i have this weekend well a few lol am now drinking decafe coffee which i am enjoying i couldn't get 1 cup of my normal coffee down & also had to go decafe on my diet coke ,something about the caffine man now if i could just get rid of these headaches i would be happy  wacko.gif

Blonde...

The headaches can be caused from

caffiene withdrawl also. Before you

think it's just from the chemo... Try to

have just 1 cup of regular coffee or

1 regular soda and see if it helps you.

Just a suggestion. wink.gif

I love you girl!!!

heart.gif

CeeJ

I was thinking the same thing! yes.gif

bekloppt.gif Blonde smile.gif

i did that but couldn't & the nurse that did the chemo treatment told us(daughter & I ) that the one bag will cause headaches cause it attacks the sinus's , i get 5 small bags of different stuff and 3 vials of the Chemo drugs But will tell the Dr when i see him on the 7th of July

But thanks for trying to help smile.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 25 2006, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jun 25 2006, 03:52 PM)
heart.gif I LOVE YOU BLONDE!!! heart.gif

Love You Too Hon heart.gif http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/smiles_423.gif

Thank you!!!

rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif

Here's a dozen for you!!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 27 2006, 12:01 AM)
awe a doz roses for me Thank you Ceej here's a http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/miscellaneous_526.gif

I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! heart.gif

KEEP THAT CHIN UP!!! wink.gif

YOU GOT LOTS OF SUPPORT AND PRAYERS!!! kishug.gif