Mammograms

blonde77th

blonde77th

You are in my thoughts today. I hope all goes well at the doctor.

You just keep being a strong woman and you will get through this.

I love you.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jun 15 2006, 12:18 PM)
blonde77th

You are in my thoughts today. I hope all goes well at the doctor.
You just keep being a strong woman and you will get through this.

I love you.

goodpost.gif absolutely!! We all love you and know that you will get through this! wub.gif wub.gif

well Dr says looks like a bit of infection still there but says we will wait & see if it clears up as i did the antibiotics & i don't have to go back & see him till i am done chemo & radiation unless something happens then i just have to call him and go in so thats a bit of good nes.

Still no word about the Chemo yet .

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 15 2006, 04:27 PM)
well Dr says looks like a bit of infection still there but says we will wait & see if it clears up as i did the antibiotics & i don't have to go back & see him till i am done chemo & radiation unless something happens then i just have to call him and go in so thats a bit of good nes.

Seems like a bit of good news smile.gif I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed for you sweetie!! wub.gif http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/f/fingerscrossed.gifhttp://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/f/fingerscrossed.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 15 2006, 04:30 PM)

Seems like a bit of good news smile.gif I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed for you sweetie!! wub.gif http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/f/fingerscrossed.gifhttp://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/f/fingerscrossed.gif

TY LSM Greatfully accepted too yes.gif bekloppt.gif

Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 15 2006, 04:30 PM)

yes.gif

wub.gif

You will be alright sweetie!!! You got a great

attitude just keep it and you can beat this!!!

ok i lost the first one these i typed don't know where it went but

The Heart Scan came back ok... everything is normal & the 1st Treatment is Monday @ 1 pm. ..............omg this is it ....i am tough i am Woman i can do this ..just have to keep telling myself this over & over again wacko.gif bare with me i am scared shi**less .......... unsure.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 16 2006, 03:10 PM)
ok i lost the first one these i typed don't know where it went but

The Heart Scan came back ok... everything is normal & the 1st Treatment is Monday @ 1 pm. ..............omg this is it ....i am tough i am Woman i can do this ..just have to keep telling myself this over & over again  wacko.gif bare with me i am scared shi**less .......... unsure.gif

heart.gif http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/kadialin/ang1.jpg heart.gif

You know i was thinking this is kinda of like a diary from the beginning of my Cancer to the end ,i might even print it off some day too ........i went and told my Dad to-day & he is worried but he knows i have to do this so he is behind me all the way , he says he will take a picture of me with no hair and show it off laugh.gif guess what i said to him 2funny.gif

I didn't sleep but maybe 3 hours last night but i say the mind and nerves got me again sad.gif it will get better . smile.gif

You are a strong woman. I love you and you

have the support and prayers of many. Yes,

you will be very nervous... Who wouldn't be?

But you will conquer this and be cancer free!!!

That's the attitude you have to have and I am

so glad to see that you have not let anything

set you back!!! Signs of a SURVIVOR!!!

I LOVE YOU !!!

rose.gif

heart.gif

Ceej i am more scared of getting this shunt in than the chemo they said they are putting in the right breast well they better be knocking me out i tell you it is still swollen and i guess it will be for a few months the surgeon said i hate needles and have the worse veins for it too ........ty hon am trying to be scared.gif as strong as i can get

my daughter the oldest 1 will go with me for the first trip .they said it will be the longest cause they want to make sure i don't get any side effects from it so i get there for 1 pm bet i don't get home till 4 or 5 pm with my luck sad.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 17 2006, 11:57 PM)
Ceej i am more scared of getting this shunt in than the chemo they said they are putting in the right breast well they better be knocking me out i tell you it is still swollen and i guess it will be for a few months the surgeon said i hate needles and have the worse veins for it too ........ty hon am trying to be  scared.gif as strong as i can get

my daughter the oldest 1 will go with me for  the first trip .they said it will be the longest cause they want to make sure i don't get any side effects from it so i get there for 1 pm bet i don't get home till 4 or 5 pm with my luck  sad.gif

angel.gif Carol,

I am so sorry that the infection and swelling

hasn't subsided more than it has. I went through

some of what you have gone through but you

have really been dished out some fine hand there

girl. Just remember it's not the cards you hold that

wins the game, it's the way you play those cards.

I know that you are scared.gif and upset, and I feel

for you but you will get through this with your strength

and ours. You have so many people sending you love,

prayers, support and yes.gif strength too. I hope you

feel all these things that we and others are sending

to you.When you go through something like this, you

draw from everyone around you. Draw it all in and keep

your chin up! You have lots of great people on your side.

I love you girl!!! heart.gif

rose.gif

Carol

Ceej i am more scared of getting this shunt in than the chemo they said they are putting in the right breast well they better be knocking me out i tell you it is still swollen and i guess it will be for a few months the surgeon said i hate needles and have the worse veins for it too ........ty hon am trying to be scared.gif as strong as i can get

my daughter the oldest 1 will go with me for the first trip .they said it will be the longest cause they want to make sure i don't get any side effects from it so i get there for 1 pm bet i don't get home till 4 or 5 pm with my luck sad.gif

CeeJ is right sweetie, you are a strong and wonderful woman, and I know you will get through this. We are all here for you, for support and to pray for you, and we all love you very much!!

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jun 18 2006, 03:18 AM)
Ceej i am more scared of getting this shunt in than the chemo they said they are putting in the right breast well they better be knocking me out i tell you it is still swollen and i guess it will be for a few months the surgeon said i hate needles and have the worse veins for it too ........ty hon am trying to be  scared.gif as strong as i can get

my daughter the oldest 1 will go with me for  the first trip .they said it will be the longest cause they want to make sure i don't get any side effects from it so i get there for 1 pm bet i don't get home till 4 or 5 pm with my luck  sad.gif

angel.gif Carol,

I am so sorry that the infection and swelling

hasn't subsided more than it has. I went through

some of what you have gone through but you

have really been dished out some fine hand there

girl. Just remember it's not the cards you hold that

wins the game, it's the way you play those cards.

I know that you are scared.gif and upset, and I feel

for you but you will get through this with your strength

and ours. You have so many people sending you love,

prayers, support and yes.gif strength too. I hope you

feel all these things that we and others are sending

to you.When you go through something like this, you

draw from everyone around you. Draw it all in and keep

your chin up! You have lots of great people on your side.

I love you girl!!! heart.gif

rose.gif

Carol

i love what Ceej had to say here too..

be strong woman!!

if God brings you to it, he will bring you thru it.....

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/foryou.gif

i (rayzray) have been taking my BABY daughter (30 yrs old) for her chemo treatments in Boston for one year now;; she had breast cancer..

it's unbelievable how the treatments work;; and as much as i was devistated when we found out she had it;; after a year and seeing how WELL she is doing,, i realize there is a lot of hope for the future..

she is very active in sports and is a teacher;; and her attitude is one of just keeping positive,, busy,, hang with her 220 friends..

yes ,, there IS a lot of HOPE and most likely you will make it fine..

and,, my wife had cancer twice and beat them both;; it's been over 15 years now..

good luck and keep positive,, busy;; and hang with friends..

Thank you one & All I am trying my best to be the Strong woman i know i am & with all you that keep reminding me I CAN DO THIS Helps me SOOOOO much !!!! I know you are here for me and that at times i bable on & on But is so Great i have everyone behind me i will be strong Tomorrow scared.gif But strong

I feel the wub.gif & i thank you yes.gif bekloppt.gif

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

I have had the honor of speaking with

you via telephone and gotten to know

you a bit here... You are one fine woman

and I am honored to call you my friend.

I love you and the best of luck tomorrow.

Keep in mind that the members here at TRF

are strong people and you have our strength.

With that kind of power... YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!

rose.gif

CeeJ