The Sabres!

My_Shrimp_Cot

And I root for Buffalo reluctantly, but must, Edmonton won my eternal hatred in 86. Buffao is a team I hate when were playing them, but root for otherwise.

Edit: By we I meant http://www.ticketstores.com/event/images/philadelphia_flyers2.jpg

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 25 2006, 07:48 AM)
QUOTE (tangdog @ May 24 2006, 09:16 PM)
That was an awesome finish!

Its about time Buffalo won a Championship.

Don't jinx it. One remembers the Bills..... smile.gif

Oilers vs. Buffalo for sure, and Buffalo wins it in 6 games.

I remember the Bills and all of the times teams from Buffalo have been screwed. I am just hoping its their year.

I knew theyd win at home. The momentum is totally them, even going on the road for game 7.

I stick to my prediction: Sabres win (although I had them winning in 6 in this series), and then beat Edmonton in 6.

Go Sabres!

Don't be hasty there....These two teams are almost identical on ice. This could go either way & I wouldn't be surprised by either one. My pick was Carolina in 7 but I realize the Sabres have played some really awesome games......Whoever wins this one will more than likely take it all. The winner here & they will win it in 6 games.....

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ May 31 2006, 06:52 PM)
Don't be hasty there....These two teams are almost identical on ice. This could go either way & I wouldn't be surprised by either one. My pick was Carolina in 7 but I realize the Sabres have played some really awesome games......Whoever wins this one will more than likely take it all. The winner here & they will win it in 6 games.....

Hasty is dangerous and more fun. I just want Edmonton to lose smile.gif Im enjoying the high level of play by all of these teams, and Im still cheering for the Sabres. smile.gif

I hope not offend....I'm not a Sabres hater (GO BRUINS!!! lol... ohmy.gif ) but the goal in reference against the Stars was a good goal. Unfortunately. It went by the entire NHL board....even The Great One said it was a good goal. It happens....This is the best year for the Sabres. I'm not sure who's going to come out of the Conference.....The 2 teams are too similar...Hurricanes are pretty solid as well as the Sabres. If you asked me earlier in the year, I would have never picked them...Then again, I haven't really been as up on hockey as I'd like to.....

Anyway, I wish the Sabres fans luck as well (If the 'Canes fans are reading this....best of luck to you as well)....I still feel whoever wins the Conference is probably going to win the Stanley Cup......

QUOTE (River Alph @ Jun 2 2006, 03:59 AM)
Sabres were the surprise of the season..they should be proud of their accomplishment

I agree yes.gif

QUOTE (River Alph @ Jun 2 2006, 02:59 AM)
Sabres were the surprise of the season..they should be proud of their accomplishment

Word good buddy. It's unfortuante how we bowed out. A lot of wondering what if one of those D men didn't get hurt. I'm very proud of all the players on the team this year, especially those that stepped up into very challenging spots in the playoffs. And to think, we were 20 mins away from the finals playing with 2 of our regular D men... all I gotta say now is...

GO OILERS!!!

Don't let trink36.gif hear you say that!!!

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 5 2006, 02:59 PM)
Go Carolina Hurricanes 1022.gif

yes.gif

I want to bump this thread for the Sabres fans to see! bumper.gif

(I'm not a Sabres fan but think it would be cool for those who are!)

QUOTE (DWarner @ Jun 23 2006, 07:55 PM)
OMG, I can see it!!! What a thread!!!

biggrin.gif Sorry..I know what it's like to be a fan....I needed to revive this thread for you & a couple of other fans of the Sabres...

Archived