Could be the Greatest Reality Show of all

Cygnus

The premis of this reality show must be: is there anyway possible we can save these struggling musicians careers. Our has their day come and gone? My prediction: I will not watch the show ,and i will never hear anything from this supergroup because the group aint super to begin with. Save hard rock? give me a break. I agree with you templar sounds rediculous. rofl3.gif

It'd be very interesting to see. They all have very interesting personalities, and I think that they may be able to mesh. But if there's going to be a conflict, it'll be between Scott Ian and Ted Nugent, because of their politics. I'm thinking. (I'm not trying to make this political, so please, don't anyone else.)

A Las Vegas Sludgeporter

You can't coop up five big-name rockers in the same space for more than a week and not have friction. I hear MTV's "Supergroup" participants Sebastian Bach and Evan Seinfeld engaged in fisticuffs back at the Parisian Palace after a night out last week.

Thats awesome about the Rush t-shirt thing. But Im not into reality tv shows.

Yeah, and in that episode they show the Rush shirt a LOT. biggrin.gif

It's actually a pretty entertaining show, if only to see how incredibly diva-like and obnoxious Sebastian Bach can act before the other members of the group inevitably strangle him to death with his own microphone cord.

While in some respects I think Ted Nugent is a wacko, he actually comes across in the show as being prety cool, and for the most part takes things in stride.