The official Hilda thread...

Tick

http://www.geocities.com/okeedokay/apub/dannylarryfriend.jpg

hildas brothers danny, larry, and little spike.

oh hilda these people here love you so much,come back hildy !

HILDA WATCH DAY 5. KEEP THE FLAME OF HOPE ALIVE.

(just dont get burned by it.)

QUOTE (slacker @ Jan 9 2006, 02:51 AM)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/Hilda20Hairdressers.jpg

Helda is a true 2.gif fan smile.gif

Come home to us Helda 1022.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Where the hell r u finding this shit? z7shysterical.gif

oh... who's HELDA??? She'll have more screen names than she can handle by the time this is done. tongue.gif

Helda is a true 2.gif fan smile.gif

Not only is she a 2.gif fan Slack... but WHAT'S that about HOLY HEAD??? I think I may have experienced something like that, where it was definitely a "religious experience", but Hilda actually ADVERTISES??? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 9 2006, 06:58 PM)

Helda is a true  2.gif  fan smile.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Where the hell r u finding this shit? z7shysterical.gif

oh... who's HELDA??? She'll have more screen names than she can handle by the time this is done. tongue.gif

who's HELDA???

that's alittle pet pet name i have for her cool10.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 9 2006, 07:00 PM)

Helda is a true  2.gif  fan smile.gif

Not only is she a 2.gif fan Slack... but WHAT'S that about HOLY HEAD??? I think I may have experienced something like that, where it was definitely a "religious experience", but Hilda actually ADVERTISES??? laugh.gif

give Hilda a call at HolyHead 132 ....

QUOTE (slacker @ Jan 10 2006, 02:56 AM)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/keld_og_hilda.jpg
Hilda met Abe while up north, they are inseperatable.....

THE HILDA WATCH, DAY 6.

im starting to lose faith, im having a moment of weakness.

fists crying.gif keep the flame of hope alive.

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Jan 10 2006, 04:03 PM)
I'm sorry tick...

http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/tx/dallas/cemph/bigsprn/hilda.jpg

YOUR A F%&*ING LIAR ENDLESS !

oh, im sorry i lost my mind for a minute.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 10 2006, 04:20 PM)
I'm sorry tick...

On second thought, that's Hilda's mother...yeah...that's it...yeah tick...don't worry...keep the flame of hope alive...riiiight....

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Jan 10 2006, 04:21 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 10 2006, 04:20 PM)
I'm sorry tick...

On second thought, that's Hilda's mother...yeah...that's it...yeah tick...don't worry...keep the flame of hope alive...riiiight....

ohmy.gif

HILDA WATCH DAY 7.

yesterday i was giving up all hope, and then it hit me. who was hilda, what made her tick.i can tell you this she was no quiter ! do you think she would want us to quit ? hell no, and we will,and can not ! hilda would not want us to die like dogs, she wants us to fight like lions ! so i for one will ,KEEP THE FLAME OF HOPE ALIVE !

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 11 2006, 10:23 AM)
HILDA WATCH DAY 7.
yesterday i was giving up all hope, and then it hit me. who was hilda, what made her tick.i can tell you this she was no quiter ! do you think she would want us to quit ? hell no, and we will,and can not ! hilda would not want us to die like dogs, she wants us to fight like lions ! so i for one will ,KEEP THE FLAME OF HOPE ALIVE !

hey im not sure but i think i just saw hilda hanging out with elvis in a shopping mall !

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 11 2006, 01:56 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 11 2006, 10:23 AM)
HILDA WATCH DAY 7.

hey im not sure but i think i just saw hilda hanging out with elvis in a shopping mall !

oops, sorry it wasn't her. bolt.gif

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Jan 11 2006, 09:03 PM)
http://scientium.com/drmatrix/docart/transitional/waldo.jpg

She should be somewhere in there....

its the latest craze ! "wheres hilda "

THE HILDA WATCH, DAY 8.

its time to get serious T.R.F.

post your hilda sightings.

i believe i saw hilda at then movies yesterday with net falco. i think they went out for his birthday. i just dont know anymore.

keep the flame of hope alive !

hilda came to me last night as if in a fever dream, resplendid in flowing robes, her hair cascading magnificently in the moonlight. she spoke to me in hushed tones of ancient romances and shattered dreams, a look of tenderness in her face and poignancy in her eyes that moved me to tears.

she then spoke long and lovingly of her days at TRF, and how she sensed her return was imminent, but she has been lost for what seems like many moons in the darkest depths of time and space, always striving for what up until now had seemed to be an unnamed and unknowable goal. she said she knows now that that goal is to come back to TRF, to continue posting and to enrich the lives of all those who will be effected by her return, but she does not yet know the way.

i tried in my own small way to help her, and in the end i was able to help guide her somewhat through the darkness to this sacred goal that we all desire. i believe she is one step closer now to coming back to us. in the end she said something to me that was completely unexpected and left me, quite frankly, emotionally devestated. she uttered, "keep the flame of hope alive..." then she was gone, and I awoke.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 12 2006, 03:29 PM)
hilda came to me last night as if in a fever dream, resplendid in flowing robes, her hair cascading magnificently in the moonlight. she spoke to me in hushed tones of ancient romances and shattered dreams, a look of tenderness in her face and poignancy in her eyes that moved me to tears.

she then spoke long and lovingly of her days at TRF, and how she sensed her return was imminent, but she has been lost for what seems like many moons in the darkest depths of time and space, always striving for what up until now had seemed to be an unnamed and unknowable goal. she said she knows now that that goal is to come back to TRF, to continue posting and to enrich the lives of all those who will be effected by her return, but she does not yet know the way.

i tried in my own small way to help her, and in the end i was able to help guide her somewhat through the darkness to this sacred goal that we all desire. i believe she is one step closer now to coming back to us. in the end she said something to me that was completely unexpected and left me, quite frankly, emotionally devestated. she uttered, "keep the flame of hope alive..." then she was gone, and I awoke.

...celebrating Albert Hoffman's birthday?

I THINK I saw her at Walmart today

she was arguing with the Cashier that the item was on sale

and she didnt get the sale price.

she had the whole friggin line waiting for what seemed like foreverrrrr

to get a price check. wacko.gif

it wasnt on sale and all that was for nothin angry.gif

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Jan 12 2006, 12:31 PM)
hilda came to me last night as if in a fever dream, resplendid in flowing robes, her hair cascading magnificently in the moonlight.  she spoke to me in hushed tones of ancient romances and shattered dreams, a look of tenderness in her face and poignancy in her eyes that moved me to tears. 

she then spoke long and lovingly of her days at TRF, and how she sensed her return was imminent, but she has been lost for what seems like many moons in the darkest depths of time and space, always striving for what up until now had seemed to be an unnamed and unknowable goal.  she said she knows now that that goal is to come back to TRF, to continue posting and to enrich the lives of all those who will be effected by her return, but she does not yet know the way. 

i tried in my own small way to help her, and in the end i was able to help guide her somewhat through the darkness to this sacred goal that we all desire.  i believe she is one step closer now to coming back to us.  in the end she said something to me that was completely unexpected and left me, quite frankly, emotionally devestated.  she uttered, "keep the flame of hope alive..."  then she was gone, and I awoke.

...celebrating Albert Hoffman's birthday?

it seemed so real, who am i to say it didn't happen? i myself choose to keep the flame of hope alive! yes.gif

http://www.korlapandit.com/images/flame.gif

Edited by rushgoober

bravo, goober, applaudit.gif bravo.