The official Hilda thread...

Tick

I've never posted in here before, but by complete accident, I have discovered Hilda's secret location. She has a little shop in Coimbra, which is a university town in Portugal. I dared not go in the store, because I did not want her to be aware that a TRF member was onto her secret. (Well, actually, my wife thought a photo was more than enough.) So without further ado, here is the storefront:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/468676168_74ab4458f2.jpg

QUOTE (anagramking @ Apr 22 2007, 02:46 PM)
I've never posted in here before, but by complete accident, I have discovered Hilda's secret location. She has a little shop in Coimbra, which is a university town in Portugal. I dared not go in the store, because I did not want her to be aware that a TRF member was onto her secret. (Well, actually, my wife thought a photo was more than enough.) So without further ado, here is the storefront:

Then this makes Brainpaint a liar then, doesn't it?

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 22 2007, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (anagramking @ Apr 22 2007, 02:46 PM)
I've never posted in here before, but by complete accident, I have discovered Hilda's secret location.  She has a little shop in Coimbra, which is a university town in Portugal.  I dared not go in the store, because I did not want her to be aware that a TRF member was onto her secret.  (Well, actually, my wife thought a photo was more than enough.)  So without further ado, here is the storefront:

Then this makes Brainpaint a liar then, doesn't it?

No because here is Hilda's foot.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g261/Gabbygirl4000/DCP_0009.jpg

QUOTE (BrainPaint @ Apr 22 2007, 04:44 AM)
QUOTE (BrainPaint @ Apr 21 2007, 10:39 PM)
Hilda fed my cat once while I was out of town.

But after catching this on my surveillance camera

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w236/starkist_2007/a857d_1.jpg

I fed Hilda to big foot.

lol

Thoroughly disgusted, i would have thought someone who has seen rush 10 times and "danced with alex on the vapor trails tour " eyesre4.gif would have surely came back with the release of a new album and tour. hilda, come back and take the 15 minutes of fame you have earned for doing nothing but logging on to a messege board that just happens to have a lunatic like me for a member.

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 25 2007, 08:21 AM)
Thoroughly disgusted, i would have thought someone who has seen rush 10 times and "danced with alex on the vapor trails tour " eyesre4.gif would have surely came back with the release of a new album and tour. hilda, come back and take the 15 minutes of fame you have earned for doing nothing but logging on to a messege board that just happens to have a lunatic like me for a member.

I hear ya' buddy. I hear ya'. sad.gif

Maybe she's just a casual fan though. Not caught up in the frenzy that IS 2.gif Maybe she'll see that they're coming to town and that a new cd is out and THEN she'll log on again. She joined here, CP and RushTour. I've been monitoring her at those boards and there's still no activity. I think the one at CP was a bogus one though. But the one at RT is the same as our lady. yes.gif

sad.gif

Come back Hildy. We need you. yes.gif

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 26 2007, 09:36 PM)
Necro is stalking hilda

ohmy.gif

NOOOOOOO

no.gif

Have you READ this whole thread??? We've been trying to find her for well over a year. OF COURSE i'm stalking her. laugh.gif

You MUST read the full thread to see what she means to us all. THEN you will fully appreciate what it means to be a Keeper of the Flame. yes.gif

Go... read. yes.gif

http://www.unpac.ca/economy/images/popping-balloon.jpg

R.I.P. HILDA.(the thread that is, not the actual gal) rose.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ May 7 2007, 11:33 PM)
Sheesh - whiney whiney... No posts for a couple weeks, thought it was dying... tongue.gif

Repinned to stop the BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Now why don't you just FESS UP and tell us what really happened to her. angry.gif

I KNOW YOU BANNED HER. rage.gif

tongue.gif

Sheesh - whiney whiney... No posts for a couple weeks, thought it was dying... tongue.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

You silly thing you tongue.gif laugh.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I was hoping that a lack of posts would lure her back. I didn't work. Now I'm goint to try counting in even numbers to see if that works.

If this Hilda ever returns, she MUST sign up to be interVIEWED by Vincent for TRF exclusively. yes.gif

Danke.

V.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 22 2007, 09:20 PM)
5 days with no posts after everyone got upset about this being unpinned.

I guess no one cares about Hilda anymore?

i would say the important thing about the topic being pinned is, if hildy comes back she will find herself.