jawk jaw !

Tick

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 12 2006, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 12 2006, 10:43 AM)
WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING ABOUT JAWK JAW.

"a white knuckle thrill ride, the years best" -u.s.a. today

"jawk jaw is a mind blowing experiance, i think i lost mine."
-earl dittman wireless magazine.

"its the feel good thread of the year" -peter travers , rolling stone magazine.

"two big thumbs up, way up." ebert and roper ,at the movies

"i cried  ,i laughed, i threw up twice."- jim ringman entertainment weakly.

"its like nothing you've ever seen or are likely to again"-pete townshend -the who.

"jawk jaw is sensitive, poinyant, and totally stupid."- time magazine.

"an ensamble cast like no other" -cheff boyardee.

" i took a jouney inside the mind of tick, mommy i want to go home." -christian science monitor.

"tick is the one to watch in 06 ,if you've never seen jawk jaw , nows the time to get on board." -captain stubing ,the love boat.

"tick is like a mad scientiest on acid with bad spelling" - rushgoober

wink.gif

"jawk jaw is the funniest thing since "do you pee in the shower" thread. - Necromancer

Corrosion Therapy

When mustard corrodes, it creates a film. Broken down, the molecular structure of that film is not dissimilar from certain radioactive isotopes that are found in most shaving creams. To say that has anything to do with the ephemeral nature of butter would be not only erroneous, but misleading, and I'd like to explain why...

Just then a shadow moved across the face of the earth, showering the planet with metallic ribbons that fluttered intra-dimensionally, causing polygamy to explode in popularity among many western cultures, not to mention the effervescent, billowing fragrant rainbows that caused the waters to recede and large hams to suddenly glaze themselves.

Many years later, the fungus lay in a heap along the roadsides of olde, children burned themselves on theta waves from the alpha dimension while wearing socks of many textures, alfalfa sprouts became intermarried and creamy sheep butter was the shaving cream of choice among polygamists from the North. I still get warm buttersleeves just thinking about the warm corrosive film that gives off a chestnut lard scent that causes my skin to peel in multilayered hues that are dazzling to two of my nine senses, rendering me helpless, ephemeral and ultimately, radioactive.

My chest is like a large ham and I delight in the first cut - mmmmm, ham!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 12 2006, 05:39 PM)
Corrosion Therapy

When mustard corrodes, it creates a film.  Broken down, the molecular structure of that film is not dissimilar from certain radioactive isotopes that are found in most shaving creams.  To say that has anything to do with the ephemeral nature of butter would be not only erroneous, but misleading, and I'd like to explain why...

Just then a shadow moved across the face of the earth, showering the planet with metallic ribbons that fluttered intra-dimensionally, causing polygamy to explode in popularity among many western cultures, not to mention the effervescent, billowing fragrant rainbows that caused the waters to recede and large hams to suddenly glaze themselves.

Many years later, the fungus lay in a heap along the roadsides of olde, children burned themselves on theta waves from the alpha dimension while wearing socks of many textures, alfalfa sprouts became intermarried and creamy sheep butter was the shaving cream of choice among polygamists from the North.  I still get warm buttersleeves just thinking about the warm corrosive film that gives off a chestnut lard scent that causes my skin to peel in multilayered hues that are dazzling to two of my nine senses, rendering me helpless, ephemeral and ultimately, radioactive.

http://www.geocities.com/ksmoove99/The-WTF-award.jpg

tongue.gif

Edited by invisibleairwaves

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 12 2006, 06:43 PM)
WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING ABOUT JAWK JAW.

"a white knuckle thrill ride, the years best" -u.s.a. today

"jawk jaw is a mind blowing experiance, i think i lost mine."
-earl dittman wireless magazine.

"its the feel good thread of the year" -peter travers , rolling stone magazine.

"two big thumbs up, way up." ebert and roper ,at the movies

"i cried ,i laughed, i threw up twice."- jim ringman entertainment weakly.

"its like nothing you've ever seen or are likely to again"-pete townshend -the who.

"jawk jaw is sensitive, poinyant, and totally stupid."- time magazine.

"an ensamble cast like no other" -cheff boyardee.

" i took a jouney inside the mind of tick, mommy i want to go home." -christian science monitor.

"tick is the one to watch in 06 ,if you've never seen jawk jaw , nows the time to get on board." -captain stubing ,the love boat.

laugh.gif

And from this side of the pond:

What the f*ck is jawk jaw?!- Jock McFarlane, Highland News(incorporating Sheep Fanciers Monthly)

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 12 2006, 05:39 PM)
Corrosion Therapy

When mustard corrodes, it creates a film. Broken down, the molecular structure of that film is not dissimilar from certain radioactive isotopes that are found in most shaving creams. To say that has anything to do with the ephemeral nature of butter would be not only erroneous, but misleading, and I'd like to explain why...

Many years later, the fungus lay in a heap along the roadsides of olde, children burned themselves on theta waves from the alpha dimension while wearing socks of many textures, alfalfa sprouts became intermarried and creamy sheep butter was the shaving cream of choice among polygamists from the North. I still get warm buttersleeves just thinking about the warm corrosive film that gives off a chestnut lard scent that causes my skin to peel in multilayered hues that are dazzling to two of my nine senses, rendering me helpless, ephemeral and ultimately, radioactive.

wow , sounds like a great tim burton movie.

http://www.wimeuverman.nl/images/pigs.jpg Edited by tick

if the gravy is hard , its lard . Edited by tick

QUOTE (slacker @ Jan 12 2006, 11:49 PM)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/ICE_AGE-1.jpg

sometimes you feel like a nut , sometimes you dont, almond joys got nuts , mounds dont.

http://images.foodnetwork.com/webfood/images/tv/showtitles/emeril_live.jpg

did someone say BAM!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 13 2006, 09:50 AM)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp2/ugotthelook/images/wham.jpg

YEAH HOGAN ,STONE COLD , ITS YOU TWO AND US ,STEEL CAGE ,WRESTLEMANIA 63546 ! BE THERE BROTHERS !

w.w.e.'s new tag team ,the tuffies !

be pompous, obese and eat cactus.

live in a swamp and be three dimentionl.

critisize things you dont know about.

be oblong and have your knees removed.

be obsequius, purple, and claivoiant.

be dull boring and omnipressent.

put a live chicken in your underwear.

get all excited and go to a yawning festival.