jawk jaw !

Tick

the little lights aren't twinkling clark ,

i know art ,and thanks for noticing .

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 4 2006, 09:23 PM)
http://www.miqel.com/randompics/archive-random/erikandbev.jpg

http://www.chipita.it/images/prodotti/minibakerolls.jpg

honey wood you marry me, and make me the happiest tree in the forrest !

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 6 2006, 09:38 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 4 2006, 09:23 PM)
http://www.miqel.com/randompics/archive-random/erikandbev.jpg

http://www.chipita.it/images/prodotti/minibakerolls.jpg

honey wood you marry me, and make me the happiest tree in the forrest !

Honey i have something to tell you....you know that tree in the back yard? Well, that was....YOUR SISTER!

sarcasm.gif notice i remain calm, i do that because im the govenor.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 6 2006, 07:06 PM)
http://www.miqel.com/info_files/look-over-here.jpg http://www.johnlund.com/images/SpaDog_johnlund.jpg

silence of the lambs !

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 6 2006, 08:56 PM)
The Forlorn Apple

One day a forlorn and lonely apple decided to try his hand in the stock market, so he packed up and moved to the big city, dreams of golden banans in his, erm... head.

The End.

He should've watered the pancakes...

*Cries*

The Smelly Fish

One day a forlorn, lonely and smelly fish decided to try his hand at acting, so he packed up and moved to Los Angeles, dreams of being a big Hollywood movie star in his smelly fish head. He got a job as an extra in a feature film for a scene taking place at a farmer's market. He was selling produce, primarily apples and oranges. This struck him as somehow strange...

The End.

then i walked through the whirly swirly , gum drops.

through the candy cane forrest.

and right through the lincoln tunnel.

on one cold morning, we ran out of gravity in my house. as i was waking up i accidently rolled out of bed and hit my head on the ceiling, that really sucked.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2006, 09:54 AM)
on one cold morning, we ran out of gravity in my house. as i was waking up i accidently rolled out of bed and hit my head on the ceiling, that really sucked.

YOU TOO??? I never discussed this with anyone before but one time, the entire space/time continuum had been altered and I awoke to the sounds of muskets and cannons to find my house had been somehow taken to the time of the Revolutionary War. I went to my gun cabinet and walked out to the scene of battle with my AK and an Uzi. I decimated the Red Coats in a matter of minutes. I returned to my house where the children were all staring out the window at the carnage I had unleashed. The Patriot army were all aghast and too afraid to say anything. As I closed the door and took my still smoking guns to the locker, time righted itself again. There is no mention of this in the history books, but i'm sure it played quite a big part in Britain's retreat and final loss of the war.

Oh... and when the gravity thing happens again. Just stay in bed till it's over. Some days it lasts awhile, but usually five... ten minutes tops is all it goes for.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 7 2006, 10:06 AM)

YOU TOO??? I never discussed this with anyone before but one time, the entire space/time continuum had been altered and I awoke to the sounds of muskets and cannons to find my house had been somehow taken to the time of the Revolutionary War. I went to my gun cabinet and walked out to the scene of battle with my AK and an Uzi. I decimated the Red Coats in a matter of minutes. I returned to my house where the children were all staring out the window at the carnage I had unleashed. The Patriot army were all aghast and too afraid to say anything. As I closed the door and took my still smoking guns to the locker, time righted itself again. There is no mention of this in the history books, but i'm sure it played quite a big part in Britain's retreat and final loss of the war.

Oh... and when the gravity thing happens again. Just stay in bed till it's over. Some days it lasts awhile, but usually five... ten minutes tops is all it goes for.

holy crap ! laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif your killin me !

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2006, 10:33 AM)

holy crap ! laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif your killin me !

confused13.gif

Why? Were you one of the REDCOATS??? How did you escape the carnage and make it to the 21st century??? I WILL have my answers!!!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 7 2006, 10:35 AM)

confused13.gif

Why? Were you one of the REDCOATS??? How did you escape the carnage and make it to the 21st century??? I WILL have my answers!!!

well ya see ,i was a redcoat, but, i dyed my jacket blue. so no one ever knew. unsure.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2006, 10:41 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 7 2006, 10:35 AM)

confused13.gif

well ya see ,i was a redcoat, but, i dyed my jacket blue. so no one ever knew. unsure.gif

Bastard. angry.gif

This is why you are having the gravity problems. You can't fool mother nature. That and you've been cursed by SullySue. You are indeed a condemnd man for your coat dieing actions. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 5 2006, 09:23 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 5 2006, 08:19 PM)
http://www.miqel.com/records/clp_geraldine_1.jpg

I have come to embrace the love that dare not speak it's name.

honey, i was checking into my family tree and i found out , i am the tree !!!

my daddy was'nt a redcoat, but i think he was a redwood.

guys did ya ever put on a new dress shirt and find theres still a pin in it ?

ouch !

funny thing is i cant remember the last time i went bowling ?

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2006, 12:05 PM)
guys did ya ever put on a new dress shirt and find theres still a pin in it ?
ouch !

funny thing is i cant remember the last time i went bowling ?

Yea, I got about 4 dress shirts this past Jesus Day. I also have 4 holes in my back.

I think I should've phrased that differently... laugh.gif