There's a sale on iTunes and I'm not sure what to get.

Entre_Perpetuo

which of these should I get?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. I guess pick a few different ones if you must.

• Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
    • Alter Bridge - Blackbird
    • Avenged Sevenfold - The Stage
    • Between The Buried And Me - Colors (2020 Remix/Remaster)
    • Black Label Society - The Blessed Hellride
    • Animals As Leaders - Weightless
    • The Misfits - Static Age
    • The Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation
    • Frost* - Milliontown

So there's a metal/hard rock sale on iTunes this week. They don't do these too terribly often, so I'd like to take advantage and get something, but I'm not sure what. So I'm putting up a poll of some of the things that have stuck out to me so far that I'm considering. Which of these is the most essential for me to hear?

If you're out there seeing the same sale as I am and you have a different recommendation I'm all ears.

Static Age is my favorite Misfits album and one of the essential punk albums imo. Colors is also my favorite BTBAM album by a good distance. I didn't know they remixed it though. Weird cuz it already sounded good and it's not that old...oh god it did come out like 14 years ago. Feels like yesterday.

Thank you for the votes! I've decided to favor bands I haven't heard before that received votes, as well as a bit of a Halloween vibe I'm feeling today. So I'm going with The Misfits and Black Label Society.
  • Like 1

Thank you for the votes! I've decided to favor bands I haven't heard before that received votes, as well as a bit of a Halloween vibe I'm feeling today. So I'm going with The Misfits and Black Label Society.

Wrong!

Wrong!

I'm sure I'll get to all of these eventually, lol.

• Like 1

Wrong!

I'm sure I'll get to all of these eventually, lol.

It's all good - just have a listen to Black Light Machine at some point!

• Like 1