I'm getting old whether I like it or not...eye surgery

Rhyta

Just a quick note, it was a very smooth process and I wasn't nervous once I got there. It only took a half hour and didn't hurt a bit. Going go rest and listen to an audiobook since I still have a patch over the eye. Cheers!

I'm so wrapped up in my own crap, Rhyta, that I didn't even see this. I am sorry.

Glad all went well, and I'm sure the patch is gone by now.

Is everything brighter and more clear? That was what my late brother noticed after his cataract operation.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone. Just got back from my 2 week followup. I have 20/20 vision without my reading glasses. :clap: I actually have 20/25 in the right eye so I won't need to have it done. Going to wait until after the first of the year and see if it is needed then.

Lorraine, you have had more than enough to handle so I understand, thanks for checking in on me. :hi:

Yes colors are much brighter, had to laugh when I looked at my Nook today..the screen needed cleaning. Didn't notice all the fingerprints before :laughing guy:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 7

Rhyta just told me I was better looking before her eye surgery. ;)

Rhyta just told me she told you that so you don't get a big head. :codger: She thinks you look better. :yes:

:cool:

The reality is that Rhyta was so taken aback that she called her eye surgeon begging for the procedure to be reversed. ;)

• Like 3

Rhyta just told me I was better looking before her eye surgery. ;)

Rhyta just told me she told you that so you don't get a big head. :codger: She thinks you look better. :yes:

:cool:

The reality is that Rhyta was so taken aback that she called her eye surgeon begging for the procedure to be reversed. ;)

That was very funny.

• Like 1