You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

That's Sundays only! :tsk:

Well, that'll save a bit of time. Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition.

Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees :geddy: and Mr. Badger helped him by looking under the ground. :16ton:

This could be radically improved by a carefully planned program of demolition.

They bombed Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield. But always it was the wrong place. :banghead:
  • Like 1

Well, that'll save a bit of time. Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition.

Mr. Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees :geddy: and Mr. Badger helped him by looking under the ground. :16ton:

They bombed Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield. But always it was the wrong place. :banghead:

Well, I can explain. I was in the forest, um, riding north from Camelot, when I got this note, you see...
  • Like 1

Well, I can explain. I was in the forest, um, riding north from Camelot, when I got this note, you see...

To Ma Own beloved Lassie, lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan. :wub:
  • Like 1

To Ma Own beloved Lassie, lend us a couple of bob till Thursday. I'm absolutely skint. But I'm expecting a postal order and I can pay you back as soon as it comes. Love Ewan. :wub:

None of this "Pussycat" nonsense?
  • Like 1

There is such a thing as breach of promise, sir. :coy:
  • Like 1

M'lud. In view of the impeccable nature of this character witness may I plead for clemency?
  • Like 1

M'lud. In view of the impeccable nature of this character witness may I plead for clemency?

No M'lud, the full penalty of the law is hardly sufficient. I insist I must be made an example of. :bang bang: :ebert:
  • Like 1

No M'lud, the full penalty of the law is hardly sufficient. I insist I must be made an example of. :bang bang: :ebert:

Mm. Well, how about the Dungeon Room?
  • Like 1

But even more modern building techniques are being used on an expanding new town site near Peterborough. :whip:
  • Like 1

But even more modern building techniques are being used on an expanding new town site near Peterborough. :whip:

Robert, you claim you can send bricks to sleep.
  • Like 1

And who is the sponsor? The Chippenham Brick Company. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

Well, I think cement is more interesting than people think. :gumby:
  • Like 1

These enquiries led to certain changes at the BBC... :banghead:
  • Like 1

I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'. This is my favorite. You see, we lease this back from the company we sold it to, and that way, it comes under the monthly current budget and not the capital account.
  • Like 1

I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'. This is my favorite. You see, we lease this back from the company we sold it to, and that way, it comes under the monthly current budget and not the capital account.

:ebert: I'm going to have a baby in a few years.
  • Like 1

I have to push the pram a lot :7up:
  • Like 1

I have to push the pram a lot :7up:

Daddy, you make me feel like a child. :tongue:
  • Like 1

I think, of all God's creatures, sheep have the best offspring.

Mr. Gumby's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst :pussy: s

Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'
  • Like 1

Mr. Gumby's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst :pussy: s

Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'

These are the words that are not to be used again on this thread: B*M, B*TTY, P*X, KN*CKERS, W** W**, SEM*RINI, JE*OV*H. :tsk:
  • Like 1

These are the words that are not to be used again on this thread: B*M, B*TTY, P*X, KN*CKERS, W** W**, SEM*RINI, JE*OV*H. :tsk:

Fantastic darling, you were brilliant. No, no, it was the best you ever did.
  • Like 1

:yes: Don succeeded in finding the Paraguayan in the new world record time of 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds.
  • Like 1

:yes: Don succeeded in finding the Paraguayan in the new world record time of 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds.

The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.
  • Like 1

The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

You'd need a very big tank. :unsure: It's a great conversation piece.
  • Like 1