You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Professor :codger: there are some cricketers in the Video Vertigo.

They must have crawled through here, and made their escape through 'One Little Victory'.

Hullo fans. Begorra and to be sure there's some fine badminton down there in Essex this afternoon. We really... :fuckinputer:

Well, the enemy were all wearing little silver halos sir... and they had fairy wands with big stars on the end and...

...the shoes were in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street. :cool:

No, no, it's a privilege to watch you in action. I never had a chance.

Who would have thought, though many expected it, that this remarkable forty-five-year-old. 9' 4" dwarf of a man, who is still only seventeen in some parts of the world, would ever really be... :cool:

Hello! Oh this is Mrs Conclusion from No. 46.

And there's Mrs. Griffiths who's remained unswapped. :(

Ooh, the vulva's dilating, Robert.

This sounds like a job for Bicycle Repair Man, but how to change without revealing my secret identity? :ph34r:

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this show. This is show five - I'm not in until show eight.

'Elements of Surgical Homeopathic Practice'. Part 69 :blush: - 'Ants'?

Actually I was interested in the possibility... of purchasing one of your... can I ask who you thought I was?

Sensational Mexican starlet, Rosetta Nixon. :drool:

Phew! Bet that's a job and a half, ma'am.
  • Like 1

They must have crawled through here, and made their escape through 'One Little Victory'.

Hullo fans. Begorra and to be sure there's some fine badminton down there in Essex this afternoon. We really... :fuckinputer:

Well, the enemy were all wearing little silver halos sir... and they had fairy wands with big stars on the end and...

...the shoes were in brushed pigskin with gold clasps, by Maxwell of Bond Street. :cool:

Who would have thought, though many expected it, that this remarkable forty-five-year-old. 9' 4" dwarf of a man, who is still only seventeen in some parts of the world, would ever really be... :cool:

This sounds like a job for Bicycle Repair Man, but how to change without revealing my secret identity? :ph34r:

Nothing to do with me. I'm not in this show. This is show five - I'm not in until show eight.

Actually I was interested in the possibility... of purchasing one of your... can I ask who you thought I was?

Oh, it's quite easy, really. I just slap a little water on my face. :ebert:
  • Like 1

There's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bath, there's no water in the tap, there's only a bleeding lizard in the bidet.
  • Like 1

There's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bath, there's no water in the tap, there's only a bleeding lizard in the bidet.

Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem round in Walton Street? :smoke:
  • Like 1

Why don't you do a documentary about the drug problem round in Walton Street? :smoke:

No, no I'm afraid we don't have a camera.
  • Like 1

No, no I'm afraid we don't have a camera.

Wait a moment. If we're on film, there must be someone filming us. :huh:
  • Like 1

But remember the money increases as the film goes on, the longer you leave it, the more you have to pay!

Good Lord. I'm on film. How did that happen? :eh:
  • Like 1

But remember the money increases as the film goes on, the longer you leave it, the more you have to pay!

Oh, come come, don't play games with me my Lord of Chicago.
  • Like 1

I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to get away from all that. :rage:
  • Like 1

I'm sick of it! I want to do something else. I want to get away from all that. :rage:

Yes, sir, if you don't mind leaving a blood-sample, and a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here, sir... sorry... it's just for identification - you can't be too careful.
  • Like 1

Yes, sir, if you don't mind leaving a blood-sample, and a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here, sir... sorry... it's just for identification - you can't be too careful.

I'll give you some blood if you'll give me a thing to do some urine in. :martini:
  • Like 1

I'll give you some blood if you'll give me a thing to do some urine in. :martini:

Good, well lets have a look at it, shall we? Oh damn, damn, damn, damn... damn this wretched bag... oh the wretched, damn, bloody, little bag. It's the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it's this wretched bloody little bag!
  • Like 1

Good, well lets have a look at it, shall we? Oh damn, damn, damn, damn... damn this wretched bag... oh the wretched, damn, bloody, little bag. It's the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it's this wretched bloody little bag!

I am in a bad temper today, all right. :moon: I'm vexed and ratty.
  • Like 1

Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
  • Like 1

Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Actually, I only came in here to ask where the manager's office was. :yes:

Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each. Next. Crucifixion?
  • Like 1

What a super woody sort of phrase. :ebert:
  • Like 1

And I believe you're working on an anagram version of Shakespeare?
  • Like 1

No. I don't know that bit. :unsure:
  • Like 1

You don't know the difference between the Battle of Borodino and a tiger's bum.
  • Like 1

While I'm on the subject of Westerns, I want to take a closer look at one of my favorite film directors, Sam Peckinpah. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

While I'm on the subject of Westerns, I want to take a closer look at one of my favorite film directors, Sam Peckinpah. :bang bang:

None of this 'Pussycat' nonsense?
  • Like 1

This is a real beaut. My life has been leading up to this. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 1

This is a real beaut. My life has been leading up to this. :fuckwithadmin:

Um... well, Mr Robert, it's just that most of the members in the Scottish Borders feel... the whole thing's a bit silly.
  • Like 1