You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Burt! :gumby: This bloke won't haggle.

To be absolutely blunt you're worried about your enormous hooter.

Well, not enormous...let's have look at a clip in which Julius Caesar talks to his generals during the battle against Caractacus. :codger: :wub: :wub:

Oh, yes. Oh, incidentally your film's won a prize.

"Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of People's Heads"? :chickendance:

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the film there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of our viewers. Though not to me, I can tell you.

It is easy for us to judge Simon Piranha too harshly. After all, he only does what many of us simply dream of doing... :smash: :bitchslap: :bang bang:

I wish to plead incompetence.

:tsk: Not at all bad. Another merciless sweep across Central Europe.

So with the scores all equal now we go onto our second round, and Robert it's your starter for ten. Teddy Johnson and Pearl Carr won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1959. What was the name of the song?

"In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking, :blush: now heaven knows, anything goes"?

I'm a goner, major. Leave me, I'm... I'm not a complete man anymore.

Listen, tell you what. I'll file your legs down a bit, take your snout out, stick a few wires through your cheeks. There you are. :ebert:

And don't forget the "Hercules Hold-'em-In", the all-purpose concrete truss for the man with the family hernia.

I have to push the pram a lot. :sigh:

I see. May I see your silly walk?

Oh, I dinna like to...they are kinda personal...but I will. :chickendance:

Read all about it! Piranha brothers escape!

All right. I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world. Surround everyone with everything we've got. :bump:

Yes, I've got a hat.
  • Like 1

Burt! :gumby: This bloke won't haggle.

To be absolutely blunt you're worried about your enormous hooter.

Well, not enormous...let's have look at a clip in which Julius Caesar talks to his generals during the battle against Caractacus. :codger: :wub: :wub:

Oh, yes. Oh, incidentally your film's won a prize.

"Buckets of Blood Pouring Out of People's Heads"? :chickendance:

Ah, well I'm afraid we have to stop the film there, as some of the scenes which followed were of a violent nature which might have proved distressing to some of our viewers. Though not to me, I can tell you.

It is easy for us to judge Simon Piranha too harshly. After all, he only does what many of us simply dream of doing... :smash: :bitchslap: :bang bang:

I wish to plead incompetence.

:tsk: Not at all bad. Another merciless sweep across Central Europe.

So with the scores all equal now we go onto our second round, and Robert it's your starter for ten. Teddy Johnson and Pearl Carr won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1959. What was the name of the song?

"In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking, :blush: now heaven knows, anything goes"?

I'm a goner, major. Leave me, I'm... I'm not a complete man anymore.

Listen, tell you what. I'll file your legs down a bit, take your snout out, stick a few wires through your cheeks. There you are. :ebert:

And don't forget the "Hercules Hold-'em-In", the all-purpose concrete truss for the man with the family hernia.

I have to push the pram a lot. :sigh:

I see. May I see your silly walk?

Oh, I dinna like to...they are kinda personal...but I will. :chickendance:

Read all about it! Piranha brothers escape!

All right. I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world. Surround everyone with everything we've got. :bump:

Yes, I've got a hat.

I should warn you, this is no time for complacency. No, there are still many things, and I can't emphasize this too strongly, not on top of other things. :(
  • Like 1

I appear to have landed on this kind of ledge thing.

Fractured tibia? Ooh. Proper little mummy's boy, aren't we? :bitchslap:

Oh goody! I can get on with the ironing.

I can stand physical pain, you know. :cool: I can only give you name, rank and why did the chicken cross the road.
  • Like 1

I can stand physical pain, you know. :cool: I can only give you name, rank and why did the chicken cross the road.

It's your laugh mate, it's not mine. It's your trousers - not my trousers - it's your trousers - and now for the whitewash.
  • Like 1

It's your laugh mate, it's not mine. It's your trousers - not my trousers - it's your trousers - and now for the whitewash.

Enjoy Glenda Jackson with a Constant Snug Fit and Solid Support in all four areas. :drool:
  • Like 1

Enjoy Glenda Jackson with a Constant Snug Fit and Solid Support in all four areas. :drool:

Here you see some English comic actors engaged in a life or death struggle with a rather weak ending.
  • Like 1

Here you see some English comic actors engaged in a life or death struggle with a rather weak ending.

Oh pity, I rather like that one. What about summing up from the panel? You know, the big match experts. :poke:
  • Like 1

Oh pity, I rather like that one. What about summing up from the panel? You know, the big match experts. :poke:

All right girls, now stop this tomfoolery and get back to bed, remember it's the big match at St Bridget's tomorrow.
  • Like 1

All right girls, now stop this tomfoolery and get back to bed, remember it's the big match at St Bridget's tomorrow.

Oh yes, well we're fairly confident, David. :whipgirl: :whipgirl: :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

Engine room, stand by to feed the cat.
  • Like 1

Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam? :unsure:
  • Like 1

There's still plenty of good meat. Look at that arm.
  • Like 1

Number six: Just above the elbow. :hi:
  • Like 1

He obviously can't raise his right hand, you silly usher person... can you raise your right leg Mr. Njorl?
  • Like 1

He obviously can't raise his right hand, you silly usher person... can you raise your right leg Mr. Njorl?

:yes: I think that, with Government backing, I could make it very silly.
  • Like 1

I was proceeding in a northerly direction up Alitalia Street when I saw the deceased standing at an upstairs window, baring her bosom at the general public.
  • Like 1

I was proceeding in a northerly direction up Alitalia Street when I saw the deceased standing at an upstairs window, baring her bosom at the general public.

And the referee had no option whatsoever but to send her off. :rose:
  • Like 1

Well well well. 'Course, Mrs Essence flushed hers down the loo.
  • Like 1

:tsk: Arrange them nicely in a vase. Get in! Get in! Get in!
  • Like 1

:tsk: Arrange them nicely in a vase. Get in! Get in! Get in!

He's good! You could learn a thing or two from him. Right now you two me old beauties, you are nicked.
  • Like 1

Why? We're not parked. :burger: :burger: That's our lunch.

Then there'll be a few forms to sign, and of course we'll need references and then a full medical examination by the...
  • Like 1