You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I'm a little bit sad and lonely. Now my baby's gone away. :bang bang: :whipgirl:

We wish to praise the infant. We must pay homage to him.

What you got for us today, then? :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: Who do you think you are giving us poor this rubbish?

Listen! I can't give it to you now. It says, 'in the event of death'.
  • Like 1

I'm a little bit sad and lonely. Now my baby's gone away. :bang bang: :whipgirl:

What you got for us today, then? :hotdog: :pizza: :burger: Who do you think you are giving us poor this rubbish?

Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? :codger: He won't be long.
  • Like 1

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself, is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately.
  • Like 1

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself, is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately.

Clear off! :sundog: Bloody weather...
  • Like 1

To devise a fairer system of test, a team of our researchers spent eighteen months in Antarctica living like penguins, and subsequently dying like penguins - only quicker - proving that the penguin is a clever little sod in his own environment.
  • Like 1

To devise a fairer system of test, a team of our researchers spent eighteen months in Antarctica living like penguins, and subsequently dying like penguins - only quicker - proving that the penguin is a clever little sod in his own environment.

See Ensign Oates' frank adult death struggle with the spine-chilling giant electric penguin... :popcorn:
  • Like 1

See Ensign Oates' frank adult death struggle with the spine-chilling giant electric penguin... :popcorn:

If we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy, would it?
  • Like 1

Well, there we are then, that was the restaurant post, a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun. :goodone:
  • Like 1

Well, there we are then, that was the restaurant post, a nice little number...a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun. :goodone:

Yes, 73 didn't join in the fun much. Just sat there thinking. Still, Mr. LABT caught him a few times with the whoopee cushion.
  • Like 1

Yes, 73 didn't join in the fun much. Just sat there thinking. Still, Mr. LABT caught him a few times with the whoopee cushion.

Zepphead: But it was a stunning effect. Nova Carmina: Oh, I bet it was. :blush:
  • Like 1

Shut up, Zepphead! I haven't finished. Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza.
  • Like 1

Shut up, Zepphead! I haven't finished. Oh, by the way, congratulations on winning the Italian Grand Prix at Monza.

It's a zeppelin. It's nothing to do with bloody :pizza: d'you hear?
  • Like 1

Somebody just went past the window. That way.
  • Like 1

It's Harold. :baabaa: He has realized that a sheep's life consists of standing around for a few months and then being eaten.
  • Like 1

It's Harold. :baabaa: He has realized that a sheep's life consists of standing around for a few months and then being eaten.

May I recommend the alligator purees?
  • Like 1

Really? And what happened to the corned beef rolls? :huh:
  • Like 1

Well, the incentive is - to make the orphans happy.
  • Like 1

Well, the incentive is - to make the orphans happy.

I'll get Peter, William, Arthur, Alex, Joan, Ted, Scott, Will, John and Ray to fix it up. :ebert:
  • Like 1

I see. Well, it's a difficult decision. But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask you to fight to the death for it.
  • Like 1

I see. Well, it's a difficult decision. But in accordance with our traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask you to fight to the death for it.

How about one potato, two potato, sir? :unsure:
  • Like 1

No, no, you put them in separately when the vine leaves are ready.
  • Like 1

:| I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?
  • Like 1

:| I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

Can I just say here Robert, for one moment, that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?
  • Like 1

Can I just say here Robert, for one moment, that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?

Oh! Eh! You didn't ask me, you asked him. :hi:
  • Like 1

Oh! Eh! You didn't ask me, you asked him. :hi:

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth, and I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.
  • Like 1