Ozzy cancels entire 2020 North American tour

driventotheedge

Women and music go hand in hand my friend.

It's not about the topic at hand.

It's all about finding the one or the many.

Well, when Mrs. B is riding my case for the most trivial things, I do sometimes feel like biting the head off a live bat! Frustration and it tastes like chicken!!!! :blaze:

• Like 1

Just got my refund confirmation from Ticketbastard.

"The Ultimate Sin" just kicked in on my stereo.

A rare Japanese pressing cd. Sounds so warm and sweet.

I feel so sorry for you download junkies.

Enjoy your compressed crap.

CDS RULE!!! JMO

Interesting - I often get ripped by friends and acquaintances for not downloading EVERYTHING. “Why are you even buying CDs in this day and age?” is the condescending question I’ve heard time and time again. I haven’t bothered answering the question in years.

My brother. You live in the Mecca of Compact Disc Land.

Never answer any of them.

It's a proven audiophile commodity.

I've been testing cd pressings since the 80's.

The Japanese pressings are always superior.

The United States has no clue and no interest in the quality of music audio.

I love Steve Hoffman. He tried and did well. I love MFSL. They did well too. Mobile Fidelity.

But Japan is the BEST!!!!

Let the silly children of the modern age suffer from their own inept decisions with sound.

The youth don't give a shit man. They just drone out to techno, hip hop and rap. Boring pop and mundane madness.

Japan and Europe know their shit and I will always support the audiophile addicts.

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

All of my bases are covered.

Your friends and ghosts in the night have no clue about music and true sound.

Follow your own ears and your heart JB.

I will always back you up.

I’ll say this: those who have condescended (always western expats) with that question always enjoy music which I don’t. Not sure there’s a connection but that’s what sticks out. As far as age, they’re in their 20s and 30s.

Well that makes sense dude. I just turned 52. I'm a dinosaur but my ears still work. I will always go for the SHM pressings. The BLU SPEC 2 Japan cds. The Millennials have f***ed up the world. Yet everyone blames global warming, or is it global change now?

Who gives a shit. The world will always spin in cycles.

I will listen to cds until I die.

"We are only immortal for a limited time."

Live life and fuckking HAVE FUN!!!!!

I am soooooo glad I was born in 1968.

I've done it all JB.

I really want to have a RUSH FORUM KEG PARTY.

It's on my "f**k It" List.

RUSH ON!

There is definitely a difference in the sound. If someone doesn’t notice it then maybe for them, that’s a good thing. I just know that the downloaded stuff they’ve played for me always sounds cheap, the sound quality that is.

WTF are you both talking about??? If this is about mp3, I'm with you there... BUT, the lossless digital download stuff or HDTracks are way better in quality than the crappy CD's. It's simple math guys...

CD's: 16 bit - 44,1 kHz

Lossless Digital DL: 24 bit - up to 192 kHz

Digital shite aside, if you wanna be an audiophile, get yourself a serious high-end turntable!

• Like 1

Women and music go hand in hand my friend.

It's not about the topic at hand.

It's all about finding the one or the many.

Well, when Mrs. B is riding my case for the most trivial things, I do sometimes feel like biting the head off a live bat! Frustration and it tastes like chicken!!!! :blaze:

Hahaha! Isn't that how the Coronavirus started? Some fools in China started eating rabid bat soup? Armadillo Avocado Dip? Lol

Nice Ozzy reference dude.

CDS RULE!!! JMO

Interesting - I often get ripped by friends and acquaintances for not downloading EVERYTHING. “Why are you even buying CDs in this day and age?” is the condescending question I’ve heard time and time again. I haven’t bothered answering the question in years.

I love Steve Hoffman. He tried and did well. I love MFSL. They did well too. Mobile Fidelity.

Let the silly children of the modern age suffer from their own inept decisions with sound.

The youth don't give a shit man. They just drone out to techno, hip hop and rap. Boring pop and mundane madness.

Japan and Europe know their shit and I will always support the audiophile addicts.

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

I’ll say this: those who have condescended (always western expats) with that question always enjoy music which I don’t. Not sure there’s a connection but that’s what sticks out. As far as age, they’re in their 20s and 30s.

Well that makes sense dude. I just turned 52. I'm a dinosaur but my ears still work. I will always go for the SHM pressings. The BLU SPEC 2 Japan cds. The Millennials have f***ed up the world. Yet everyone blames global warming, or is it global change now?

I've done it all JB.

RUSH ON!

There is definitely a difference in the sound. If someone doesn’t notice it then maybe for them, that’s a good thing. I just know that the downloaded stuff they’ve played for me always sounds cheap, the sound quality that is.

WTF are you both talking about??? If this is about mp3, I'm with you there... BUT, the lossless digital download stuff or HDTracks are way better in quality than the crappy CD's. It's simple math guys...

Digital shite aside, if you wanna be an audiophile, get yourself a serious high-end turntable!

You have mentioned this to me before. I'm a dinosaur dude who won't grow up either. I am stuck in my Stonehenge Age! I don't own a turntable, yet I do collect Japanese pressing vinyl.

• Like 1

CDS RULE!!! JMO

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

I've done it all JB.

RUSH ON!

You have mentioned this to me before. I'm a dinosaur dude who won't grow up either. I am stuck in my Stonehenge Age! I don't own a turntable, yet I do collect Japanese pressing vinyl.

Earl, this is not about rocket science. It just means that you have more digital information in those lossless files. If you hear one of these over your stereo, you will never buy a CD again. Plus, CD's are not keepable forever. They lose parts of the digital content after some time. Fact!

• Like 1

CDS RULE!!! JMO

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

I've done it all JB.

RUSH ON!

Earl, this is not about rocket science. It just means that you have more digital information in those lossless files. If you hear one of these over your stereo, you will never buy a CD again. Plus, CD's are not keepable forever. They lose parts of the digital content after some time. Fact!

Wow! You are a true audiophile nut! Love it! But dude, I have cds from 1985 pressed in Japan that still sound great!

• Like 1

CDS RULE!!! JMO

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

I've done it all JB.

RUSH ON!

Wow! You are a true audiophile nut! Love it! But dude, I have cds from 1985 pressed in Japan that still sound great!

So far, I found three CD's in my collection, that I bought in the eighties that are unlistenable. Tried multiple players and computers to play them. Same result, clicks and pops throughout. The surface of the discs looks all nice and clean, no scratches, but the content is forever gone. Geddy called them those stupid little things... and... George said...

All things must pass :smoke:

• Like 1

CDS RULE!!! JMO

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

I've done it all JB.

RUSH ON!

So far, I found three CD's in my collection, that I bought in the eighties that are unlistenable. Tried multiple players and computers to play them. Same result, clicks and pops throughout. The surface of the discs looks all nice and clean, no scratches, but the content is forever gone. Geddy called them those stupid little things... and... George said...

WOW! My mind is blown. I have NEVER had a problem with any cd. A skip perhaps from a flaw or some idiot abusing the surface. Pops? Clicks? Nope!!!!

• Like 1

CDS RULE!!! JMO

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

I've done it all JB.

RUSH ON!

WOW! My mind is blown. I have NEVER had a problem with any cd. A skip perhaps from a flaw or some idiot abusing the surface. Pops? Clicks? Nope!!!!

I'm only one year older than you, so maybe next year, Earl. lol

• Like 1

CDS RULE!!! JMO

"Didacts & Narpets"

I'm a great dad too man.

I've done it all JB.

RUSH ON!

I'm only one year older than you, so maybe next year, Earl. lol

Hahaha! Yeah great! I just turned 52 as you know. I love it. One day I will fly to your neck of the woods and we can test sound quality all night. With pub breaks of course. lol

I love FISH dude. We've talked about this before, but man, I'm excited about the CD BOX OF "SCRIPT!" LOL!