Can we talk Jazz Fusion?

Entre_Perpetuo

This is a treasure trove that I'm just gonna have to keep digging through until I get to the end. Thanks Duck! Currently on that first Al Di Meola gig you posted. They're playing one of his spanish acoustic pieces, glorious!
  • Like 1

This is a treasure trove that I'm just gonna have to keep digging through until I get to the end. Thanks Duck! Currently on that first Al Di Meola gig you posted. They're playing one of his spanish acoustic pieces, glorious!

That'll be Morocco.

This is the Miami one yeah? All the first 9 tracks are from the KISS MY AXE album. All the full songs, they just left out the interludes which add up to about 8 minutes altogether.

Edited by treeduck

That'll be Morocco.

This is the Miami one yeah? All the first 9 tracks are from the KISS MY AXE album. All the full songs, they just left out the interludes which add up to about 8 minutes altogether.

This is the one from the Palladium in 1992

That'll be Morocco.

This is the one from the Palladium in 1992

Ah yeah that's the other one, that's great too. The other one in Miami has the whole album though, and I think Al and the band have the whole thing memorised better by then!

• Like 1

Try this concert from 1992:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-BY1wsslmA

Man I loved this! Di Meola is just inspiring as a writer and a player!

• Like 1

Track list - Title (Album)

0:57 Three Sheets to the Wind (Road Games)

7:21 Letters of marque (IOU)

22:26 Tokyo Dream (Road Games)

31:21 Looking Glass (Atavachron)

38:50 Atavachron (Atavachron)

43:41 Non-Brewed Condiment (Atavachron)

49:17 White Line (IOU)

57:16 Shallow Sea (IOU)

1:03:40 Devil Take the Hindmost (Metal Fatigue)

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5kPWZ0prHE

Larry Carlton: Guitar

Steve Lukather: Guitar

Chris Kent: Bass

Gary Ferguson: Drums

Rick Jackson: Keyboards

01. The Pump 00:00

02. Blues Force 19:41

03. It Was Only Yesterday 45:03

04. Red House 56:25

05. Don't Give It Up 1:07:55

06. Room 335 1:18:23

07. Put It Where You Want It 1:24:43

• Like 1

But of course. Saw this tour. Met them all. Great guys. Simon commented on my proper air drumming during many of his fills. Epic........

Air drumming is one of my favorite past times. I went to a friend's show in high school once, and I spent the whole show in front of the stage rocking out with air drums and guitar. Dancing's not for me. I was also the only one beside's the drummer's girlfriend and the venue host who was there...

• Like 1