Getting Videos To Show On Sidebar

Lorraine

I can't speak for other browsers but Firefox has a button in the upper right corner... "Show sidebars"

Hope that helps! ;)

I can't speak for other browsers but Firefox has a button in the upper right corner... "Show sidebars"

Hope that helps! ;)

No, it doesn't.

There is no "button", and all of my firefox sidebars are showing. This is on the youtube page. Instead of videos showing on the right side of the page, they are underneath the video.

It did it again.

Maybe I should explain it better.

When you watch something on youtube, on the right-hand side of the page there usually is a list of videos for you to choose from to watch next. But these videos are now showing underneath the video I am watching, and then, following the videos, are the comments.

I don't know how I did this so I don't know how to get it back. The other day I just touched something and it went back, but I have no idea what it was that I touched.

Edited by Lorraine

Is this question too stupid or is it that no one uses their computer much anymore (using their phones instead) or is it that no one knows what I am talking about? :huh:

It's that most Rush fans are pretty old. I don't have a cell phone and I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :)

• Like 1

OK Lorraine, I've checked this the third time now. You're using firefox, right? Now, if you open youtube, you should have a few buttons on the upper right side, such as Menu, Account, Chronicle or History... Now in my case there is a button which says "show sidebars" and if I click on it, it does exactly what you describe. The videos where shown underneath the main video. If I click again the videos where shown on the right-hand side and the main video is on the left-hand side showing the comments underneath.

PS: My firefox version is the newest (Version 70.0.1)

• Like 2

Is this question too stupid or is it that no one uses their computer much anymore (using their phones instead) or is it that no one knows what I am talking about? :huh:

It's that most Rush fans are pretty old. I don't have a cell phone and I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :)

I don't own a cell phone either. I'm on a computer.

• Like 1

OK Lorraine, I've checked this the third time now. You're using firefox, right? Now, if you open youtube, you should have a few buttons on the upper right side, such as Menu, Account, Chronicle or History... Now in my case there is a button which says "show sidebars" and if I click on it, it does exactly what you describe. The videos where shown underneath the main video. If I click again the videos where shown on the right-hand side and the main video is on the left-hand side showing the comments underneath.

Grey, I will give it a try. Thank you for sticking with me!! :LOL:

:facepalm: You are right. It worked. Thanks a million. :hug2:

• Like 1

:facepalm: the videos where shown... LOL :16ton:

• Like 1

:facepalm: the videos where shown... LOL :16ton:

I do that too. :) What's my excuse? :huh:

Edited by Lorraine