The RUSH KISS Konnection Kontinues! Neil Peart And Eric Carr In The Eighties: Crazy Crazy Nights Under Pressure!

RUSHHEAD666

Oh, and at least I can say I have some abilty and specific training in analysis of people, since I’m a psychoanalyst and a licensed psychiatrist who taught med school and post-graduate level psychiatry earlier in life. I’m guessing you have no qualifications whatsoever, except a computer with internet and a screen name.

Oh, and at least I can say I have some abilty and specific training in analysis of people, since I’m a psychoanalyst and a licensed psychiatrist who taught med school and post-graduate level psychiatry earlier in life. I’m guessing you have no qualifications whatsoever, except a computer with internet and a screen name.

LMAO... You must be very impressed with yourself. Unlike you, I don't have to puff to feel good about myself. Pompous ass

Telling it like it is isn’t puffing anything. I’m just making clear to you that you’re the one talking out their ass, not me.

Wow, that was really original.. I'm sure you worked really hard to get that degree from McDonalds University. Well done, sir.

Telling it like it is isn’t puffing anything. I’m just making clear to you that you’re the one talking out their ass, not me.

Wow, that was really original.. I'm sure you worked really hard to get that degree from McDonalds University. Well done, sir.

That’s so original!! I’m sure you worked really hard to be the 100 millionth person to find that super creative dad joke from 1966. Well done, madam.

That’s so original!! I’m sure you worked really hard to be the 100 millionth person to find that super creative dad joke from 1966. Well done, madam.

Wait a minute... You actually posted without mentioning all your degrees???? Progress... Now just keep on that path and we'll all be better for it :rush:

I take no issue with the fact that you have 961 posts accompanied by only one mention of your educational accomplishments... What I had a problem with was the air of superiority with which you mentioned them, together with your apparent need to put someone else down in the process (i.e. "I’m guessing you have no qualifications whatsoever, except a computer with internet and a screen name.") I often take exception to others' opinions here on TRF, however, I have never initiated a personal attack when doing so. However, if attacked, I tend to defend myself and, perhaps, respond negatively. For that, I apologize. :rush:

Well you don’t pay attention then, or maybe you have Alzheimer’s. My first post about the whole thing was just suggesting that everyone calling Neil a dick for running right past Stewart Copeland were probably reading too much into it, as he is a huge Stewart Copeland/Police fan. Which is 100% true. That’s about all I said in a longer-winded and sarcastic way. Then you had to come and chime in and start your “I know you are but what am I” bullshit, and said I’m the one reading too much into it (you know, me, the guy who is reading absolutely nothing into it, and by the way never even said I was 100% sure Neil wasn’t just being a dick, just that I have my strong doubts based on what is actually known about the two guys). That’s when I hammered you and waved my credentials in your face—after you tried to accuse me of having none. Forgive me for defending myself. And forgive me for daring to be sarcastic in the first place, so superior of me! I should be gracious and sweet when someone assumes with poor information that Neil Peart acted like “a dick.” And it’s not a superior attitude at all to call someone a dick, by the way, while we’re all scolding me for being edumacated and having the gall to mention it here. It’s very deferential always. Have a nice night, dick. See? Sweet amd gracious. Ok, I’m officially done with this.

And with all seriousness, my apologies to the original poster, who was just trying to profess his love of Rush and KISS only to have Neil haters start chiming in about what a dick of legend he is. And my apologies for continuing to veer it off course after Mr. “I think I’m Sigmund Freud, but I’m not even Sigmund the Sea Monster” decided to come at me.

Well you don’t pay attention then, or maybe you have Alzheimer’s. My first post about the whole thing was just suggesting that everyone calling Neil a dick for running right past Stewart Copeland were probably reading too much into it, as he is a huge Stewart Copeland/Police fan. Which is 100% true. That’s about all I said in a longer-winded and sarcastic way. Then you had to come and chime in and start your “I know you are but what am I” bullshit, and said I’m the one reading too much into it (you know, me, the guy who is reading absolutely nothing into it, and by the way never even said I was 100% sure Neil wasn’t just being a dick, just that I have my strong doubts based on what is actually known about the two guys). That’s when I hammered you and waved my credentials in your face—after you tried to accuse me of having none. Forgive me for defending myself. And forgive me for daring to be sarcastic in the first place, so superior of me! I should be gracious and sweet when someone assumes with poor information that Neil Peart acted like “a dick.” And it’s not a superior attitude at all to call someone a dick, by the way, while we’re all scolding me for being edumacated and having the gall to mention it here. It’s very deferential always. Have a nice night, dick. See? Sweet amd gracious. Ok, I’m officially done with this.

And with all seriousness, my apologies to the original poster, who was just trying to profess his love of Rush and KISS only to have Neil haters start chiming in about what a dick of legend he is. And my apologies for continuing to veer it off course after Mr. “I think I’m Sigmund Freud, but I’m not even Sigmund the Sea Monster” decided to come at me.

All that you can do is wish them well.... I wish you well...

Jesus!

I thought I was the Drama King on here!

"I Wish You Well!"

Love,

WHITESNAKE!

You both need to put on some "Rebel Yell" and chill into the backseat of Hell.

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

KISS AND "MAKE UP!"

Get it?

• Like 2

Jesus!

I thought I was the Drama King on here!

"I Wish You Well!"

Love,

WHITESNAKE!

You both need to put on some "Rebel Yell" and chill into the backseat of Hell.

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

KISS AND "MAKE UP!"

Get it?

I've dealt with numerous intermediaries in my lifetime, Earl, but none that even comes close to having your intuitiveness... :notworthy: I am jumping in the backseat right now... :LOL: :rush: