Am I "Over My Rush-Head" Again? Fleetwood Mac's S/T In Deluxe Format Vs. "Rumors" Deluxe Format! Fleetwood Mac APG Poll: "After Peter Green"

RUSHHEAD666

The Black Magic Woman Loves To Ride The Green Manalishi With The Two Pronged Crown......  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Post Peter Green Fleetwood Mac Album Do You Love The Most? Both Are Now In A Deluxe Format!

• "Fleetwood Mac"
    • "Rumors"

I have ZERO interest in a release without Buckingham if that's what they indeed do. call me cllose minded but nope.

Behind the Mask was ok but i rarely go back to it. and Time....hmmmm no. Actually the only way i would have continued to follow them is if Bob Welch had come back. but alas that can never happen. and never would have anyway. RIP Bob

Mick

Behind The Mask and Time are as great as Heroes Are Hard To Find and Bare Trees. In my opinion, Time is the best of all four.

ok........your wrong but ok.

lol.

Mick

Mystery to Me is better than all of the above.

i love that album too.

i love the whole Welch era.

Mick

I have ZERO interest in a release without Buckingham if that's what they indeed do. call me cllose minded but nope.

Behind the Mask was ok but i rarely go back to it. and Time....hmmmm no. Actually the only way i would have continued to follow them is if Bob Welch had come back. but alas that can never happen. and never would have anyway. RIP Bob

Mick

Behind The Mask and Time are as great as Heroes Are Hard To Find and Bare Trees. In my opinion, Time is the best of all four.

lol.

Mick

i love that album too.

Mick

I went to Sears with my dad when I was a kid and we bought two tapes

Steve Martin - Wild and Crazy Guy

Bob Welch - French Kiss

• Like 1

Mick

lol.

Mick

i love that album too.

Mick

Bob Welch - French Kiss

Nice! Ebony Eyes :notworthy:

And that Bob Welch album cover...yowza!

I had Let's Get Small, Wild and Crazy and Comedy Is Not Pretty. Still have the Cruel Shoes book.

Mick

lol.

Mick

i love that album too.

Mick

Bob Welch - French Kiss

I had Let's Get Small, Wild and Crazy and Comedy Is Not Pretty. Still have the Cruel Shoes book.

Have you ever read Pure Drivel? I have it on audio book. Totally worth it.

Mick

lol.

Mick

i love that album too.

Mick

Bob Welch - French Kiss

Have you ever read Pure Drivel? I have it on audio book. Totally worth it.

Will check it out.