The Poll to Start All Polls Part 3: Are you a freak? Are you a weirdo?? Are you a stalker and you're not even aware of it??

treeduck

Are you a freak? Are you a weirdo? Do people see you as a stalker?? Do you unintentionally give people the heebeegeebees?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a freak, weirdo, unintentional stalker? Do you give your own mother or daughter the heebeegeebees?

• Yes I'm a freak!
    • No way, but you, you treeduck, you ARE a freak!
    • I see myself more as a weirdo than a freak
    • I'm normal, that's all, now shut up!
    • I'm a stalker and I love it!
    • I don't often realise but several people have reacted to me like I'm a stalker!
    • I give everyone the heebeegeebees even myself!
    • I give everyone the Beegees...
    • I don't know, I'm just not sure, sometimes I think I'm normal sometimes I think I'm a weirdo
    • I'm just paranoid but who knows?
    • This is Tony "Napoleon Bonaparte" R speaking, hear me people of TRF. I am now your leader. From this moment forward you work for me. I own you. Your thoughts are mine.
    • I act normal but I lead a secret double life as a transvestite prostitute
    • I act normal but I lead a secret double life as man impersonator
    • I want to be normal
    • I want to be loved
    • I want to be loved by you and nobody else but you, boo boo bee doo!
    • My name is Johnny Blaze I'm the biggest freak on this site, I spend all my days feeling women up on the tube. And nobody can say anything because it's Japan and everyone is packed in to the trains like sardines!
    • My name is Babycat, I'm a secret cat impersonator! Do you think I'm weird now?
    • My name is AMY (Ladirushfan) I don't know about weird but GOD I'm f***ing HOT! So it doesn't matter if I'm weird, cos HOT is always in demand baby!
    • My name is Steevo and I'm a knife wielding maniac. I don't think I'm weird though. Gutting and skinning people is as normal to me as breathing!
    • My Name is Lucas and I'm the biggest stalker in the living memory of the known universe. I'm the GOD of stalkers!
    • My name is Jack "Gun Crazy" "Laying low in the Undergrowth" "Wears Camo 24/7" Aubrey, do you really need to ask???
    • My name is Stormtron and I like to wear rubber versions of the Knights of the Round Table armour! There's a strategic hole for my knob. Then I put on RUSH's Armor and Sword. You know i don't have a sword right? Well actually I do...
    • My name is Rod in Toronto, look I love tranny hookers ok? There's not as many here in Canada as there is in Rio, but don't you worry I can find them. I've got tranny radar!
    • My name is Beanie, I just look like a babe. Am I weird? Who cares? Ok ok I care! I care deeply because I'm paranoid as f**k!
    • My name is Cyclonus X-1, I'm a the biggest freak in all of Wisconsin. Women fear me. They fear my freakishness! I love it, I love being the king of the freaks!
    • My name is Blueschica, I'm a secret lipstick leather lesbian Jezebel! I've got my whips, my canes, my 10 inch heel boots. I particularly love getting my hands on Britney Spears lookalikes!
    • My name is Librarian and yes I'm a real librarian. That's it really. There's no weird revelations, no freakish behaviour. I leave that to Blueschica!
    • Hey there, My name is Your_Lion and yes I'm a freak. I'm kind of a throwback freak. I'm like a 50's throwback, except I'm a non-trendy 50's throwback, which means I just look like a guy who's a wee bit scruffy on Sundays. Bo...
    • My name is TICK! Yes I'm a freak! Yes I'm a weirdo! And yes I'm a stalker! How the hell do you think I met my wife? I stalked her for years!
    • Lerxt1990 here, I like taking all my clothes off and putting on a bowler hat while my maid throws cream cakes at my naked flesh. What's that? I have a maid? YES I have a bloody maid, don't you? You f***ing freaks!
    • My name is Segue Myles, I'm more of a tramp, I like to flirt with complete strangers at midnight in the park! Sometimes it's as late as 2 am!
    • Cosey Toses here, back when I was a trainee flasher back in the 70's I used to feel like God when a stray puppy ran towards me at the crucial moment and...
    • My name is Day of Light. I don't think I'm a freak, but I like to act weird. I like it when people are shocked by my behavior, it makes me warm and tingly inside. It makes me HOT!
    • Greyfriar here, am I weird? Does a catholic bear shit in the pope's mouth in the woods? No? Oh I'm not weird then. Yes I am, no I'm not, yes I am, no I'm not yes I am, no I'm not ARHRHHHHGGGHHH AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ...Time for your...
    • Presto-digitation here, this thread is ridiculous, it's obvious that I'm a GOD! I was old when you were young, I was alive when the Egyptian mummys were wrapped in butt towels!
    • MY name is EARL and damn it I'm the freakiest freak of them all! I'm the WEIRDO's weirdo! I don't eat food anymore i just smear KFC grease on my skin until the fruit bats come out stick to my skin and fly me to the moon baby!
    • My Name is Rerushed, yes I'm the one who bangs the dead chimps! I still do it. Am I weird? You f***ing better believe it freakos!
    • My name is Lonestar Boogie aka Sheldon Cooper AKA Maverick, I want to be normal so I can get real women instead of these blow-up dolls I grease up for my nightly entertainment
    • My name is Leanne, I work for GOD, and her name is JANIE! She's Bluechica's number 2 in her lesbian dominatrix hierarchy. I'm number three but I want to be number one, I want to DOMINATE! I want to DOMINATE women everywhere! Yo...

I wore my multicam pants just for you today, Duckman!
  • Like 1

Geez! I leave the board alone for a few days and weirdness breaks out. I’ve always wished to be normal, just one of the crowd, but I think I have a weird streak. Like I want to dress fashionably but then I wear snarky T-shirts and socks with flamingos on them. I like hard rock music at an advanced age instead of country or pop. I’m not really comfortable in groups but tend to say something inappropriate rather than retreating. So there. I can’t really pick an appropriate category but I’m Not Johnny Blaze or treeduck Edited by IwillchooseFreeWill
  • Like 2